- In episode 3, Joey Wheeler trades for this card on the boat to Duelist Kingdom. Joey later shows Yugi Muto the cards he got from trading with the passengers on the boat and this card is shown among the cards Joey shows.
- In episode 6, this card appears in a flashback Joey has when he remembers Yugi giving him the "Time Wizard" card during the ride to Duelist Kingdom as well as Yugi saying to him there are some things that you can see that can't actually be seen.
- In episode 18, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Bonz. It is the final card he draws in the Duel. Yugi claimed to Joey he had a card that can help him win against the zombies, but Keith disbelieved this. Upon drawing this card, Joey realizes that this must by the card Yugi was talking about. Joey then Normal Summons "Battle Warrior" and activates this card, which swaps the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field. This included all of Bonz's Zombie-type monsters, who now had 0 ATK.
- In episode 32, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Bandit Keith. This card was Joey's hand originally and he did not play it because he knew that would only help Keith out. Later, Keith activates "Pillager" to take this card from Joey's hand and add it to his own hand. He then activates this card, swapping the ATK and DEF of "Slot Machine" and "Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon" as part of his attempted winning move.
- In episode 33, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He uses this card to swap the ATK and DEF of all monsters on the field so that "Flame Swordsman" would be stronger than Yugi's "Summoned Skull". On Joey's End Phase, this card's effect expires.
- In episode 43, Joey used this card during the Legendary Heroes arc. He uses this card to swap the ATK and DEF of the zombies attacking the group in order to prevent the zombies from reviving themselves when they're destroyed.
- In episode 53, this card appears on a poster that Yugi and Téa Gardner read when they find a game store that was selling Duel Monster cards.
- In episode 63, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Weevil Underwood. When "Flying Kamakiri #1" attacks "Swordsman of Landstar", Joey activates this card to swap the ATK and DEF of both "Flying Kamakiri #1" and "Swordsman of Landstar", "Swordsman of Landstar" then destroys "Flying Kamakiri #1".
- In episode 88, Joey draws this card during his Duel against Odion, but he doesn't play this card during the Duel.
- In episode 105, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Johnson. This card and "Goblin Attack Force" were used for the effect of "Arduous Decision" which forces Johnson to select one of the two cards without looking. He nearly chooses this card, but Joey's words make him select "Goblin Attack Force". Due to this, Joey Special Summons "Goblin Attack Force" to the field. Joey then Tributes "Goblin Attack Force" in order to activate the effect of "Burning Soul Sword", increasing the ATK of "Flame Swordsman" by the ATK of "Goblin Attack Force".
Battle City Finals
- In episode 133, this card is shown when Joey dreams he is dueling a kid in the finals of a tournament. After Joey equips "Gust Fan" onto "Metal Dragon", Joey activates this card to swap the ATK and DEF of "Metal Dragon" and "Flame Swordsman". Before this card's effect resolves, the unknown kid activates "Castle Walls" to increase the DEF of "Metal Dragon" by 500, but Joey doesn't notice this until he uses "Flame Swordsman" to attack "Metal Dragon".