- In episode 123, Yami Yugi uses this card during the four-way Battle Royal Duel between himself, Joey, Seto Kaiba, and Yami Marik. When "Archfiend of Gilfer" attacks Kaiba directly, Kaiba activates "Attack Guidance Armor" to redirect the attack to Yami Marik's "Lord Poison". Marik activates "Mirror Force" in response, but Yugi activates this card to negate the activation of "Mirror Force" and destroy it. "Archfiend of Gilfer" then destroys "Lord Poison".
- In episode 10, during Yusei Fudo's Ground Duel against Mr. Armstrong, Yusei sends this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via the effect of "Poison Chain".
- This card is also shown when the effect of "Blasting the Ruins" activates.
Yu-G-Oh ZEXAL (manga)
in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL - Rank 019, when Luna activated Rank Drop to destroy all Xyz monsters Ryoga controlled, he countered this by using this card to negate her trap card. He then detached 1 Xyz Material from Cat Shark to double the ATK of both Bahamut Shark and Black Ray Lancer, and used them both to destory Luna's Kachi Kochi Dragon and attack her directly, winning him the duel.
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Yugi uses this card in his Duel with Seto Kaiba. It is added from his Deck to his hand via the effect of "Kuribandit". Yugi later uses this card to negate the activation of Kaiba's "Negate Attack", which he had activated in response to "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" attacking "Alexandrite Dragon".
- Bastion Misawa, Zane Truesdale, Vellian Crowler, Lyman Banner, Atticus Rhodes, Dox and Zanny use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.