- In episode 152, this card appears in a flashback that Mai Valentine has which relates to her many victories but feeling no joy from it. Mai's opponent uses this card during his Duel against Mai. "Tri-Horned Dragon" attacks "Cyber Harpie", but Mai activates "Mirror Wall" to halve the ATK of "Tri-Horned Dragon". Her opponent then activates this card to give "Tri-Horned Dragon" a 700 ATK boost, but Mai activates "Fairy's Hand Mirror" to change the target of this card to "Cyber Harpie Lady" instead, raising its ATK by 700. "Cyber Harpie Lady" then destroys "Tri-Horned Dragon", winning Mai the Duel.
- In episode 125, during Jim Crocodile Cook's Duel against Anger Mask, this card is shown when Anger Mask searches his Deck via the effect of Jim's "Specimen Inspection".
- In episode 11, Bronk Stone uses this card during his Duel against Yuma Tsukumo. When "Gagaga Magician" attacks "UFO Turtle", Bronk activates this card to increase the ATK of "UFO Turtle" by 700. "UFO Turtle" then destroys "Gagaga Magician" and wins Bronk the Duel.
- In episode 27, this card appears on Striker's soccer ball.
- In episode 31, this card is also shown as one of the many cards Charlie McCay stole through the power of "Number 7: Lucky Straight".
- In Episode 083, a Sector Security officer uses this card against Zuzu. His Goyo Predator attacks her Bloom Prima, then he activates this card from his hand to increase the ATK of "Predator" by 700 until the end of the turn.
- Bastion uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2.
- Nelson uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus.