- In episode 72, Umbra uses this card during his Tag Duel with Lumis against Yami Yugi and Seto Kaiba. After this card is summoned, Umbra uses this card to attack "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". Lumis then activates "Mask of Weakness" to decrease the ATK of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" by 700. Lumis then activates "Mask of Brutality" to equip it onto this card and increase its ATK by 1000, but Yami Yugi activates "Mystical Refpanel" to change the target of "Mask of Brutality" to "Blue-Eyes Whtie Dragon". "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" then destroys this card.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo Kaiba gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In the manga, “Rogue Doll” was first played by Pegasus. It had a special ability called “Holy Light of Shining Chaos” that could destroy all Zombie monsters on the field.
- In episode 75, this card appears in a flashback Tyranno Hassleberry has when he recognizes the top of the tower location as the place where Yami Yugi and Kaiba had to team up in Tag Team Duel to defeat Lumis and Umbra.
- It also has a special ability similar to its Manga counterpart named "Glaring Chaos" which inflicts damage to nearby enemies.