- In episode 71, Kaiba uses this card during his Tag Duel with Yami Yugi against Lumis and Umbra. After "Vorse Raider" was destroyed by the effect of "Ring of Destruction", Kaiba activates this card to protect himself from the damage, but Umbra activates "Spell Transfer" to negate this card's effect and activate this card's effect as the effect of "Spell Transfer", allowing Umbra to protect himself from the damage made by "Ring of Destruction".
- In episode 108, this card appears in a flashback explained by Leichter when he reminds Seto that his birthday gift from Gozaburo Kaiba was where all the mistakes made by Seto himself began.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 115, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Noah Kaiba. After Kaiba activates "Ring of Destruction" to destroy "Last Tusk Mammoth" and inflict its ATK as damage to both players, Kaiba activates this card to protect himself from the damage made by "Ring of Destruction's" effect.
- In episode 122, this card is shown in Kaiba's hand during the four way Duel between himself, Yami Yugi, Joey, and Yami Marik. Two episodes later, "Axe Raider" attacks "Blade Knight", but Kaiba activates "Ring of Destruction" to destroy "Axe Raider" and inflict its ATK as damage to both Kaiba and Joey. Kaiba then activates this card to protect himself from the damage inflicted by "Ring of Destruction". Joey then activates "Graverobber" to take Yami Marik's "Spell of Pain" and activate the latter as his card, redirecting the damage he would have received from the effect of "Ring of Destruction" to Yami Marik instead, causing Yami Marik to lose the duel.
- In episode 219, Kaiba uses this card to absorb Zorc Necrophades's attack when he tries to attack Yugi and his friends while they are trying to concentrate on helping the Pharaoh remember his name. However Zorc then throws a wall of fire at Kaiba and this card, destroying the defense that Kaiba gave. the wave of fire goes towards Yugi and his friends, but thanks to the strong concentration and stalled time, Atem was able to complete the cartouche and remember his name. By doing this, Yugi and his friends were able to come out unscathed by Zorc's attack.
- In episode 24, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his Duel against four North Academy students. When Chazz activates "Ring of Destruction" to destroy "Gyaku-Gire Panda" (whose ATK was 4800 due to its own effect) and inflict its ATK as damage to all players, Chazz activates this card to protect himself from the effect of "Ring of Destruction". Due to this, only the other students take the damage. The four students' Life Points then dropped to 0, winning Chazz the Duel.
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Kaiba uses this card in his Duel with Yugi. After he failed to win the duel with "Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", Kaiba activated this card and "Ring of Destruction" as a last ditch effort to defeat Yugi, but Yugi used "Mystical Refpanel" to apply this card's effect to himself instead. After Kaiba returned "Neo Blue-Eyes" to the Extra Deck with "De-Fusion", this card, "Mystical Refpanel", and "Ring of Destruction" resolved without effect.