- In episode 53, Aster Phoenix plays this card against Jaden Yuki. He first Sets "Beckoning Light" and then plays this card. He draws a combination of cards that allow him to Summon "Archlord Zerato".
- In episode 91, Lucien Grimley sends this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via "Slash Draw" along with "Big Eye", "Magical Stone Excavation" and "Exchange of the Spirit". This card is later shown in the air after Jaden defeats Lucien.
- In episode 125, Anger Mask discards this card via the effect of "Anchor Knight" against Jim Crocodile Cook. This Special Summons "Anchor Knight" from his Graveyard in Defense Position. He then uses "Violent Salvage" to add this card, "Giant Trunade" and "Trojan Blast" back to his hand. He then discards all of them again to deal damage to Jim via "Anchor Knight's other effect.
- In episode 173, Chazz Princeton uses this card in his vision duels in the World of Darkness. This card and "Ojama Yellow" were the only cards in his hand and he had to choose between using one of them. He chooses to summon "Ojama Yellow" and Chazz then loses due to "Mad Sword Beast" attacking "Ojama Yellow". The duel outcome prior to Chazz's final move is then carried on to the next vision duel. Chazz chooses to activate "Reload", but it gets him "Level Up!" which will not help him win the duel. Chazz then falls to his kness, begging for forgiveness. In the next episode, this card is shown in Chazz's hand when he is shown dueling a Rare Hunter in a vision duel. The duel's outcome soon becomes the same prior to Chazz's final move and Chazz unwilling to lose, resorts to cheating. The duel then switches to a Pro League Duel and since Chazz did an illegal move, he is banned from the Pro League forever. Chazz then gets consumed by darkness.
- In chapter 5, Bastion Misawa plays this card against Jaden. He hopes to use it to make up for the fact that Jaden usually gets much "luckier" draws than he does. He draws "Card Destruction" with it, which enables him to send the good hand Jaden did indeed have to the Graveyard.
- In episode 10, Mr. Armstrong used this card in his Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo. After drawing "Nobleman of Crossout", Mr. Armstrong used this card to shuffle "Nobleman of Crossout" and "Pot of Avarice" back into his Deck and redraw two new cards. The two cards he drew were "Mystical Space Typhoon" and "Iron Chain Coil".
- In episode 22, Commander Koda used this card in his Ground Duel against Akiza Izinski. He uses the effect of "Mad Profiler" to send this card from his hand to the Graveyard and banish "Black Garden".
- In episode 44, Crow Hogan used this card in his Ground Duel against Lazar. He uses this card to shuffle the card in his hand into his Deck and redraw a new card. The card he drew was "Trap Stun", but because of how Crow did his turn, he was able trick Lazar into thinking the card he just drew was "Fake Feather".
- In the dub, Crow called this card a Trap Card.
- In episode 45, this card is shown in Roman Goodwin's hand during his Ground Duel against Yusei. In the next episode, Roman forced Rally to take his place in the Duel. This card can be seen in Rally's hand, but he never uses it at all during the Duel.
- In episode 91, Lawton used this card in his Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo and Kalin Kessler. It was sent to the Graveyard via the effect of "Gatling Ogre" at an unspecified point. In the next episode, Lawton uses "Card of Burial Magic" to banish this card, "Pot of Avarice", and "Linear Accelerator Cannon" from the Graveyard and draw two cards.