- In episode 53, Aster Phoenix uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. After Aster Sets "Beckoning Light", he activates this card in order to add his entire hand to his Deck and draw a new hand.
- In episode 91, during Lucien Grimley's Duel against Jaden Yuki, Lucien sends this card, "Big Eye", "Magical Stone Excavation" and "Exchange of the Spirit" from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard in order to activate "Slash Draw". The card is later shown in the air after Jaden defeats Lucien.
- In episode 125, Anger Mask uses this card during his Duel against Jim Crocodile Cook. After "Weathering Soldier" attacks and destroys "Anchor Knight", Anger Mask discards this card in order to activate the first effect of "Anchor Knight", Special Summoning the latter from the Graveyard in Defense Position. On Anger Mask's next turn, he activates "Violent Salvage" to add this card, "Giant Trunade" and "Trojan Blast", from his Graveyard to his hand. He then discards this card, "Giant Trunade", and "Trojan Blast" in order to activate the second effect of "Anchor Knight" three times. After "Fossil Warrior Skull King" attacks and destroys "Anchor Knight", Anger Mask discards another copy of this card to Special Summon "Anchor Knight" from his Graveyard in Defense Position.
- In episode 127, Marcel Bonaparte uses this card during his Duel against Adrian Gecko while the former was possessed by Yubel. He sends this card and "Pot of Avarice" from his hand to the Graveyard via the effect of "Mad Reloader".
- In episode 173, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his vision Duels in the World of Darkness. This card and "Ojama Yellow" were the only cards in his hand and he had to choose between using one of them. He chooses to Summon "Ojama Yellow" and Chazz then loses due to "Mad Sword Beast" attacking and destroying "Ojama Yellow" as well as "Mad Sword Beast" inflicting piercing damage to Chazz. The Duel outcome prior to Chazz's final move is then carried on to the next vision Duel. Chazz activates this card to shuffle his hand into his Deck and draw a new hand, but he draws "Level Up!" which will not help him win the Duel. Chazz then falls to his knees, begging for forgiveness.
- In episode 174, this card is shown in Chazz's hand when he is shown Dueling a Rare Hunter in another vision Duel. The Duel's outcome soon becomes the same prior to Chazz's final move and Chazz, unwilling to lose, resorts to cheating. The Duel then switches to a Pro League Duel and since Chazz cheated he is banned from the Pro League forever. Chazz then gets consumed by a wave of darkness.
- This card also appears in a flashback Ojama Yellow has in the realm of darkness when he notes to Chazz the outcome is just like last time.
- In chapter 5, Bastion Misawa plays this card against Jaden. He hopes to use it to make up for the fact that Jaden usually gets much "luckier" draws than he does. He draws "Card Destruction" with it, which enables him to send the good hand Jaden did indeed have to the Graveyard.
- In episode 10, Mr. Armstrong uses this card during his Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo. He uses this card to return "Nobleman of Crossout" and "Pot of Avarice" from his hand to his Deck and draw two cards ("Mystical Space Typhoon" and "Iron Chain Coil").
- In episode 22, Commander Koda uses this card during his Ground Duel against Akiza Izinski. He activates the effect of "Mad Profiler" to send this card from his hand to the Graveyard and banish "Black Garden".
- In episode 44, Crow Hogan uses this card during his Ground Duel against Lazar. He uses this card to return one card in his hand to his Deck and draw a new card ("Trap Stun"). Because of how Crow did his turn, he was able trick Lazar into thinking the card he just drew was "Fake Feather".
- In the dub, Crow called this card a Trap Card.
- This card also appears in a flashback Lazar has when he notes that he should pay attention to the second card Crow set during his turn (the card he drew via this card).
- In episode 45, this card is shown in Roman Goodwin's hand during his Ground Duel against Yusei. In the next episode, Roman forces Rally Dawson to take his place in the Duel. This card can be seen in Rally's hand and remained there until the Duel was over.
- In episode 91, during Lawton's Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo and Kalin Kessler, this card was sent to the Graveyard via the effect of "Gatling Ogre" at an unspecified point. In the next episode, Lawton activates "Card of Burial Magic" to banish this card, "Pot of Avarice", and "Linear Accelerator Cannon" from the Graveyard and draw two cards.
- In episode 15, this card is among the statue cards available to Yuma Tsukumo during his Statue Duel against Roku.
- In episode 31, Charlie McCay used this card during his Duel against a WDC Duelist. He uses this card to return all cards in his hand to his Deck and draw three cards (the same number of cards he returned to his Deck through this card's effect).
- In episode 33, this card can be seen in Caswell Francis's hand during his Battle Royal Duel against Bronk Stone and Quattro.
- In episode 132, during Girag's Duel against Alito, Girag discards this card in order to activate the fourth effect of "Number 58: Burner Visor".
- In Rank 23, Yuma Tsukumo plays this card against Eviluder, shuffling two cards into his Deck. The next Rank reveals that one of the cards he drew was "Tin Balloons". Curiously, its appearance here featured a redesigned artwork.