- In episode 35, Maximillion Pegasus uses this card during his Duel against Yugi Muto. He summons this card in Defense Position. On Pegasus' next turn, Pegasus switches this card to Attack Position. This card then attacks and destroys Yugi's "Beaver Warrior". On Pegasus' next turn, he switches this card to Defense Position. In the next episode, Pegasus activates "Toon World" which transforms this card and "Ryu-Ran" into "Toon Mermaid" and "Manga Ryu-Ran" respectively. In the following episode, Pegasus attacks "Dark Magician" with "Toon Summoned Skull", but Yugi activates "Living Arrow" to activate the effect of "Magical Neutralizing Force Field" and destroy "Toon World". This causes "Toon Mermaid" to revert back into this card. Yugi then activates "Mirror Force" to stop the attack of "Toon Summoned Skull" on "Dark Magician" and reflect it back at Pegasus's monsters, destroying them and inflicting the ATK difference between "Toon Summoned Skull" and the destroyed monsters as damage to Pegasus.
- In episode 104, this card can be seen when Joey Wheeler was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Johnson.
- In the dub, this card was given more clothing to cover up most of her upper body.
- This card's attack name is Arrow Shot in the original.
- This card is named "Arquera Roja" in the Spanish dub.
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Pegasus uses this card against Joey Wheeler. After Pegasus summons this card, it is immediately turned into "Toon Mermaid" by the effect of his own "Toon World".