- In episode 13, this card appears in the Shadow Duel between Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura. It attempted to reap Tristan Taylor and Joey Wheeler after the "Cyber Commander" and "Flame Swordsman" cards that contain their souls were sent to the Graveyard. Yami however revives them with "Monster Reborn". After the duel is over, this card is shown trying to reap Yami Bakura although this most likely failed due to Yami Bakura appearing again later.
- In episode 14, PaniK use this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. After summoning this card, PaniK uses this card's effect to destroy a face-down Spell Card, which he thought was "Swords of Revealing Light", however it is revealed to be the Trap Card "Spellbinding Circle", which could not be targeted by this card's effect. Due to this card's effect, Yami Yugi activates the effect of "Spellbinding Circle" immediately, immobilizing this card and decreasing its ATK by 700. In the next episode, PaniK uses "King of Yamimakai" to attack "Curse of Dragon", but "Spellbinding Circle" redirects the attack to this card, destroying it.
- In episode 37, this card appears after Yami Bakura kills some of Maximillion Pegasus' guards (in the dub, Yami Bakura sends them to the Shadow Realm).
- This card's effect name was Card Eraser in the Japanese version and Call of the Graveyard in the dub.
- In episode 17, Fortuno uses this card and "Stray Lambs" as part of his fortunetelling on Yuma's friends' arrival to him. with this card representing Fortuno himself and the "Stray Lambs" representing the Super Secret Number Card Investigation Club.
- In episode 27, this card appears on Striker's soccer ball.