- In episode 130, this card appears in a dream Duel that Joey Wheeler has while he was in a coma and he was dreaming that he was Dueling in a state championship. "Axe Raider" then attacks and destroys this card, winning Joey the Duel.
- In episode 186, Yami Yugi uses this card during his duel against the KC DuelTek 760 while the former was using Rick's Deck. He Normal Summons this card in Defense Position. Later "Airknight Parshath" attacks and destroys this card. "Airknight Parshath" then inflicts piercing damage to Yugi due to its effect. Due to the second effect of "Airknight Parshath", the computer draws one card. The effect of "Robbin' Goblin" then activates, forcing Yami Yugi to discard one random card ("Sky Dragon") in his hand.
- In episode 1, this card is shown being used by an unknown person when we see people trying to pass the entrance exams by Dueling examiners.
- In episode 35, this card is one of the weak monsters that Chazz Princeton rescued from the Reject Well, and adds to his Deck for his duel against Slade Princeton.
- This monster was later shown in Chazz's room when he could no longer take having so many Duel Monster Spirits in his room. Ojama Yellow claims that Chazz said any monster is useful even if it has no ATK. Chazz yells at the spirits that the Duel made him learn that he can't use all the Spirits in a Duel.
- This card appears in the GX Japanese closing song, Borderline Battle.