- In episode 117, Yami Yugi draws this card during his Duel against Noah Kaiba. In the next episode, "Yamata Dragon" attacks and destroys "Kuriboh", but Yugi activates this card to increase his Life Points by 4000 before damage calculation. The Deck Master Ability of Noah's "Shinato, King of a Higher Plane" then activates, increasing Noah's Life Points by the damage Yami Yugi took. Noah then activates "Sebek's Blessing" to increase his Life Points by the Battle Damage Yami Yugi took.
- In episode 135, this card can be seen in Joey Wheeler's hand during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. Two episodes later, Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" attacks and destroys Joey's "Hayabusa Knight", but Joey activates this card to increase his Life Points by 4000 before damage calculation.
- In episode 10, during Yusei Fudo's Ground Duel against Mr. Armstrong, Yusei sends this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via the effect of "Poison Chain".
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Joey sets this card against Maximillion Pegasus, but is unable to activate it. After Pegasus defeats Joey, this set card remains on the field when Yugi replaces Joey as Pegasus' opponent. After Yugi defeats Pegasus and Yami Bakura replaces Pegasus as Yugi's opponent, Yugi activates this card in response to Bakura's "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior's" direct attack, ultimately increasing his Life Points by 500.
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2012 Special: Joey vs. Kaiba, Joey activates this card in response to Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon's" direct attack, ultimately increasing his Life Points by 1000.