- In episode 58, Quattro uses this card during his Duel against Shark. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Gimmick Puppet Scissor Arms" (who was Level 8 via its own effect) and "Gimmick Puppet Nightmare" (who was treated as two monsters for the Xyz Summon through its second effect). Quattro then activates this card's effect to detach an Overlay Unit. Quattro explains that when he detaches all of this card's Overlay Units through its own effect, he can declare an Automatic Win. On the last turn of the Duel, Shark activates the effect of "Chaos Number 32: Shark Drake Veiss" to banish "Submersible Carrier Aero Shark" from his Graveyard and reduce this card's ATK by the ATK of "Submersible Carrier Aero Shark". "Shark Drake Veiss" then attacks and destroys this card, winning Shark the Duel.
- In episode 59, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Yuma Tsukumo has when Astral notes to him that since he is being too cautious, he fears winning against Nistro.
- At some between episode 58 and episode 65, Vetrix absorbs this card along every "Number" Quattro had obtained/in his possession.
- In episode 65, this card appears in series of flashbacks Vetrix has when he explains in detail why his sons' crests were connected to their souls and why they were used to protect them from the corrupting power of the "Numbers".
- In episode 67, Dr. Faker uses Sphere Field to absorb this card along with every "Number" Yuma and Vetrix had in their possession after Yuma defeats Vetrix.
- At some point between episode 73 and episode 74, Astral absorbs this card along with every "Number" that Dr. Faker had in his possession.
- In episode 82, this card is amongst the "Numbers" shown with Astral in the Emperor's Key when Astral observes the "Numbers" he and Yuma currently have and which "Numbers" they still need to find.
- In episode 126, Quattro plays this card against Nash. He uses "Triangle Gimmick Box" to banish "Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder", "Number C15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Hunter" and "Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings" to Special Summon it with its effects negated. Quattro then uses "Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force" to Rank-Up this card into "Number C88: Gimmick Puppet Disaster Leo". Quattro later Detach this card to activate Gimmick Puppet Disater Leo's effect, dealing 4000 damage to Nash. Nash later claimed this card after defeating Quattro.
- In episode 146, this card appears in the montage of "Numbers" in the Summoning sequence of "Number 99: Utopic Dragon".