- In episode 108 Abyss obtains this card to use it in his Duel against Shark. In the next episode, Abyss plays this card against Shark. He overlays "Gorgonic Gargoyle" and "Gorgonic Golem" to Xyz Summon it after changing the Levels of both monsters to 5 with "Gorgonic Pile". He detaches an Overlay Unit to double its ATK, then attacks "Depth Shark" with this card. Shark uses "Hide and Shark" to end the Battle Phase by paying half his Life Points and banishing "Depth Shark". Afer Shark uses "Full-Armored Xyz" to equip "Black Ray Lancer" to "Number 94: Crystalzero", increasing its ATK to 4300, Abyss detaches an Overlay Unit to double this card's ATK again. Shark uses the effect of "Crystalzero" twice to halve this card's ATK twice, then attacks and destroys it with "Crystalzero", winning him the Duel.
- In episode 115, Shark plays this card while teaming with Quattro against Chironex. He Xyz Summons it by overlaying "Panther Shark" and "Big Jaws" after changing the Level of the latter monster to 5 with "Edict of Atlantis". Chironex uses "Jelly Hole" to negate this card's effects, then uses the effect of "Number 4: Stealth Kragen" to destroy all WATER monsters, including this card. Shark prevents it with "Cascade Barrier", reducing its ATK to 0. Chironex uses the effect of "Kragen Spawn", destroying this card. Quattro uses "Celestial Strings" to revive this card and attach his "Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings" and its Overlay Units to this card as Overlay Units. He detaches both its Overlay Units to increase its ATK to 9600. This card attacks and destroys "Stealth Kragen", winning his team the Duel. This card also appears in a flashback of the winning move.
- In episode 120, Shark plays this against Vector in a Shadow Duel as part of his memories. He overlays the two "Gazer Sharks" in his Graveyard via their own effects to Xyz Summon it. Vector attempts to reduce its ATK to 0 and destroy it with "Gorgonic Guardian", but Shark uses "Overlay Wedge" to negate the effect and prevent the other "Gorgonic Guardian" from using its effect as it is not the Xyz Monster on the field with highest Rank. Shark detaches an Overlay Unit to double this card's ATK, then attacks and destroys a "Gorgonic Guardian" to win the Duel.
- In episode 124, this card appears in a flashback when Yuma Tsukumo sees Nash's memories when Nash's Barian Emblem and the Emperor's Key react.
- In episode 129, this card appears in a flashback to episode 109.
- In episode 136, this card appears in a flashback to episode 120.
- In episode 137, Nash plays this card against Vector. He overlays "Depth Gardna" and "Depth Biter" to Xyz Summon it. He detaches an Overlay Unit to double this monster's ATK then attacks "Number C5: Chaos Chimera Dragon". Vector activates "Overlay Burglary", detaching one of this card's Overlay Units and attaching it to "Chaos Chimera Dragon" (with the ATK of "Chaos Chimera Dragon" increasing from 4000 to 5000 via its own effect, as it gained an additional Overlay Unit, making it stronger than this card). Nash then activates "Rank-Up-Magic Quick Chaos", to Rank-Up this card into "Number C73: Abyss Supra Splash".
- In episode 140, Nash plays this card while teaming with Yuma against Don Thousand. He overlays his own "Panther Shark" and Yuma's "ZW - Tornado Bringer" via the effect of "Session Draw" to Xyz Summon it. Nash activates Yuma's "Bonds of Hope", Special Summoning "Number 100: Numeron Dragon" and attaching "Bonds of Hope" and this card's Overlay Units to "Number 39: Utopia". Due to "Utopia Rising", "Utopia" gains the effect of this card. In the next episode, "Utopia" uses this card's effect via the effect of "Utopia Rising", detaching two Overlay Units to double the ATK of "Utopia" twice after increasing its ATK via "Numeron Dragon", giving it 102,000 ATK.
- In episode 146, this card appears in the montage of "Numbers" in the Summoning sequence of "Number 99: Utopic Dragon".
- This card's attack name in both the Japanese version and the dub is "Final Blow".
- In chapter 22, of Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL, Shark plays this card against Syndy Chross. He overlays "Saber Shark" and "Silent Angler" to Xyz Summon it after changing the Levels of both monsters to 5 via the effect of "Saber Shark". Shark detaches an Overlay Unit to double its ATK, then activates "Sea Lord's Amulet", letting this card safely attack "Ally of Justice Catastor", though the battle damage is halved. Syndy reduces the ATK of this card to 0 and negates its effects with "Mist Bird Clausolas", then uses "Junk Warrior" to attack and destroy it.