- In episode 48, Trey Xyz Summoned this card using "Chronomaly Mud Golem" and "Chronomaly Sol Monolith" as Overlay Units, having changed the Level of "Mud Golem" to 6 via the effect of "Sol Monolith". He equipped it with the "Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech" in his Graveyard. He tried to attack Yuma's "Number 39: Utopia" but Yuma used the effect of "Utopia" to negate the attack. Trey then detached an Overlay Unit to halve Yuma's Life Points to 200. In the next episode, Yuma used the effect of "Overlay Eater" to take this card's remaining Overlay Unit and attach it to "Number C39: Utopia Ray". During Trey's turn, this card's effect reduced his and Yuma's Life Points to 900 and 100, respectively. When Trey battled with this card and Yuma activated "Battle Break" to destroy this card, Trey activated "Final Prophecy" to negate the destruction by destroying "Chronomaly Machu Mech". Yuma used the effect of "Half Unbreak" to prevent the destruction and reduce his Life Points to just 50. Yuma and Astral performed a ZEXAL Morph and then a Shining Draw, creating "ZW - Phoenix Bow". "Utopia Ray" equipped with "Phoenix Bow" was able to negate this card's effects and destroy it, winning Yuma the Duel.
- In episode 89, Yuma Xyz Summons this card against the Shadow Giant by using "Dododo Warrior" and "Gagaga Magician" as Overlay Units, after having changed the Level of "Gagaga Magician" to 6 via its own effect. Yuma activates this card's effect, halving his opponent's Life Points. It is later destroyed by "Unformed Void".
- In episode 112, Yuma gives this card and "Machu Mech" back to Trey when he arrives to help him against Erazor. In the next episode, Trey Summons it by overlaying the "Gillagillancer" that Yuma had Special Summoned to his field, treating it as two Overlay Units via "Orichalcum Chain". He uses its effect to equip it with "Utopia" from his Graveyard. When it attacks "Number 3: Cicada King", Yuma used his face-down "Overlay Stopper" to negate the attack, letting Trey combine Yuma's "Double or Nothing!" and "Reservation Reward" to let it attack again and destroy "Cicada King", winning the Duel.
- In episode 114, this card is shown in footage of the previous Duel that Vector reviews via a Baria Crystal.
- In episode 127, Trey plays this card while teaming with Quinton against Mizar. He overlays "Chronomaly Sol Monolith" and "Chronomaly Gordian Knot" to Xyz Summon it, having changed the Level of "Gordian Knot" to 6 via its own effect. He attempts to equip Quinton's "Number 9: Dyson Sphere" to it, but Mizar negates the effect with "Tachyon Flare Wing". Trey proceeds to use Quinton's "Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force" to Rank-Up this card into "Number C6: Chronomaly Chaos Atlandis".
- In episode 146, this card appears in the montage of "Numbers" in the Summoning sequence of "Number 99: Utopic Dragon".
- This card's attack name is "Divine Punishment" in the Japanese version and "Eternal Devastation" in the dub. Its attack name in the Japanese version when equipped with "Utopia" is "Hope Sword Cross-Atlantal Slash". Its effect name in both versions is "Orichalcum Gate"