- In episode 13, a criminal uses this card during his Duel against Kite Tenjo. "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" attacks and destroys this card, winning Kite the Duel. With Kite's victory, he uses Photon Hand to extract the criminal's soul and obtain this card.
- In episode 14, this card appears in a flashback Kite has when he explains to Yuma Tsukumo that how he gets the Numbers is overbearing, but when he takes Yuma's "Number" (he didn't know at this point that Yuma has more than one), Yuma's soul will also be taken.
- In episode 64, Vetrix absorbs this card along with every "Number" Kite had in his possession after he defeats Kite.
- In episode 65, Vetrix uses this card during his Duel against Yuma Tsukumo. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Heraldic Beast Aberconway" and "Heraldic Beast Eale" via the effect of "Sphere Field". Later "Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja" attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 67, Dr. Faker uses Sphere Field to absorb this card along with every "Number" Yuma and Vetrix had in their possession after Yuma defeats Vetrix.
- At some point between episode 73 and episode 74, Astral absorbs this card along with every "Number" that Dr. Faker had in his possession.
- In episode 112, this card is shown in Yuma's explanation to Mr. Heartland when he explains that to him and Astral the Numbers represent what they everything fighting for.
- In episode 146, this card appears in the montage of "Numbers" in the Summoning sequence of "Number 99: Utopic Dragon".
- This card appears in the first Japanese opening theme, Believe x Believe, as part of a Duel school advertisement.