- In episode 105, Jinlon plays this card against Kite Tenjo. He overlays "Mythic Water Dragon" and "Mythic Tree Dragon" to Xyz Summon it after doubling the Level of the latter card to 8 via its own effect. He detaches an Overlay Unit to Special Summon "Armed Protector Dragon" from his hand. This card negates the effects of Kite's "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon". Next turn, he detaches the other Overlay Unit to Special Summon "Soul Drain Dragon". In the next episode, Jinlon uses the other effect of this card to take control of "Galaxy-Eyes". This card then negates the effects of "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" when its Summoned. Kite banishes "Overlay Sentinel" from his Graveyard to reduce the ATK of this card by 500 for each Overlay Unit "Neo Galaxy-Eyes" has, to 1500. "Neo Galaxy-Eyes" attacks this card, but Jinlon uses "Dragon Dance" to banish the "Protector Dragon" and "Soul Drain Dragon" in his Graveyard to decrease the ATK of "Neo Galaxy-Eyes" by their ATKs. Kite uses "Galaxy Dragon Maelstrom" to negate the effect, letting "Neo Galaxy-Eyes destroy this card and win Kite the Duel.
- In episode 129, this card appears in a flashback to episode 106.
- In episode 134, Kite plays this card against Mizar. He Special Summons via "Double Dragon Descent", increasing its ATK to match that of "Number C107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon", resulting in the destruction of both monsters.
- In episode 135, this card appears in flashbacks to Mizar's past life. It also appears at the end of the Duel, resonating with "Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon" and "Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" to unlock the power of "Number 100: Numeron Dragon".
- In episode 146, this card appears in the montage of "Numbers" in the Summoning sequence of "Number 99: Utopic Dragon".
- This card's attack name is "Extreme God Blaze" in the Japanese version and "Divine Fire Attack" in the dub.