- In episode 43, Quattro uses this card during his Tag Duel with Trey against Yuma Tsukumo and Kite Tenjo. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Gimmick Puppet Dreary Doll" and "Gimmick Box". This card then attacks "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" (whose ATK was 0 due to "Stonehenge Shield"), but Yuma activates "Trap Reborn" to activate the effect of "Battle Simulation" from Kite's Graveyard, halving the ATK of both battling monsters and preventing them from being destroyed by battle. At the end of the Battle Phase, the effect of "Battle Simulation" expires, returning this card's ATK to its original value. Quattro then activates this card's effect to detach one overlay Unit and place a String Counter on all other monsters on the field. Quattro explains that at the end of Kite's turn, all monsters with a String Counter will be destroyed and the controllers of those monsters will take damage equal to the combined original ATK of those destroyed monsters. On the last turn of the Duel, Kite activates "Overlay Regen" to force Quattro, Trey, and Yuma to take the top card of their Deck and attach to it to their respective Xyz Monsters as Overlay Units. After Kite Xyz Summons "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon", he activates its first effect to negate the effects of all other monsters on the field. Kite then activates the second effect of "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" to detach the Overlay Units of all other Xyz Monsters on the field, increase the ATK of "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" by 1500 (500 for each Overlay Unit that its effect detached), and allow it to attack three times (one attack for each Overlay Unit sent to the Graveyard by its effect). After "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" attacks and destroys "Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech" (resulting in Trey defeated), "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" attacks and destroys this card, defeating Quattro and winning Yuma and Kite the Duel.
- In episode 44, this card appears as part of the recap to the previous episode, which then goes to the Duel's end and the AR Vision Link powering down.
- In episode 57, Quattro uses this card during his Duel against Shark. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Gimmick Puppet Twilight Joker" and "Gimmick Puppet Magnet Doll". Quattro then equips this card with "String of Destiny". This card then attacks "Number 32: Shark Drake" and Quattro activates the effect of "String of Destiny" to send the top card of his Deck to the Graveyard. If it is a monster, the equipped monster can attack a number of times equal to the sent monster's Level, but the attack target will not be destroyed by battle. If it is not a monster, Quattro's Battle Phase will end. As the sent card was "Gimmick Puppet Dreary Doll" (who was Level 8), this card could attack eight times. This card then attacks "Number 32: Shark Drake" eight times and while none of the attacks destroy "Shark Drake", Shark still takes Battle Damage. Quattro then activates this card's effect to detach an Overlay Unit and place a String Counter on "Shark Drake". In the next episode, this card attacks again via "String of Destiny", but as the card sent to the Graveyard wasn't a monster, Quattro's Battle Phase ends. Quattro then activates the effect of "Gimmick Puppet Scissor Arms" to destroy "String of Destiny" and double its Level. He then Tributes this card in order to Special Summon "Gimmick Puppet Nightmare" via its own effect.
- At some between episode 58 and episode 65, Vetrix absorbs this card along every "Number" Quattro had obtained/in his possession.
- In episode 67, Dr. Faker uses Sphere Field to absorb this card along with every "Number" Yuma and Vetrix had in their possession after Yuma defeats Vetrix.
- At some point between episode 73 and episode 74, Astral absorbs this card along with every "Number" that Dr. Faker had in his possession.
- In episode 82, this card is amongst the "Numbers" shown with Astral in the Emperor's Key when Astral observes the "Numbers" he and Yuma currently have and which "Numbers" they still need to find.
- In episode 115, Quattro plays this card while teaming with Shark against Chironex. He overlays "Nightmare" to Xyz Summon it, treating that card as two Overlay Units via its own effect. Chironex negates its effect and prevents it from attacking with "Jelly Bind". Quattro uses this card with the effect of "Angel Strings", attaching it and its Overlay Unit to Shark's "Number 73: Abyss Splash", allowing that card to use its effect twice and attack and destroy "Number 4: Stealth Kragen", winning them the Duel.
- In episode 125, Quattro plays this card against Nash. He overlays "Gimmick Puppet Shadow Feeler" with the equipped "Overlay Satellite" to Xyz Summon it. Quattro detaches a Overlay Unit to place a String Counter on Nash's "Number C101: Silent Honor DARK". He then uses "Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force" to Rank-Up this card into "Number C40: Gimmick Puppet of Dark Strings". In the next episode Quattro uses "Triangle Gimmick Box" to banish this card, "Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder" and "Number C15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Hunter" and to Special Summon "Number 88: Gimmick Puppet of Leo".
- This card's attack name is "Heaven's Blade" in the Japanese version and "Celestial Slash" in the dub. Its effect name is "Melody of Mayhem" in the both versions.
- In chapter 17 of Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL, IV plays this card against Yuma Tsukumo. He overlays "Gimmick Puppet Dreary Doll" and "Gimmick Puppet Magnet Doll" to Xyz Summon it. He detaches an Overlay Unit to place String Counters on both his "Gimmick Puppet Nightmares". Yuma destroys this card with "Gogogo Golem - Golden Form", winning him the Duel.