- In episode 42, Trey plays this while teaming with Quattro against Yuma Tsukumo and Kite Tenjo. He overlays "Chronomaly Moai" and "Chronomaly Golden Jet" to Xyz Summon it after changing the Level of the latter card to 5 via its own effect. When "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" attacks "Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder", Trey activates "Stonehenge Shield" to reduce its ATK to 0. He then detachs an Overlay Unit to attempt to inflict 3000 damage to Kite. In the next episode, Yuma activates "Courageous Heart", halving his own Life Points to negate the effect of "Machu Mech" for the duration of the turn. Trey increases the ATK of this card with "Chronomaly Pyramid Eye Tablet" and detaches an Overlay Unit to inflict 800 damage to Yuma. This card attacks "Galaxy-Eyes", but Kite halves its ATK with "Battle Simulation" to survive the strike. Kite attaches an Overlay Unit to this card with "Overlay Regen", then detaches it with the effect of "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon", increasing its own ATK. "Neo Galaxy-Eyes" attacks and destroys this card after negating its effect.
- In episode 47, Trey plays this card against Yuma. He overlays "Chronomaly Tula Guardian" and "Golden Jet" to Xyz Summon it after changing the Level of the latter card to 5 via its own effect. Trey Tributes "Chronomaly Aztec Mask Golem" via the effect of "Chronomaly Cabrera's Catapult" to reduce the ATK of Yuma's "Gogogo Golem" to 0. He then detaches an Overlay Unit from this card to inflict 1800 damage to Yuma. In the next episode, this card attacks directly, but Yuma Special Summons "Gagaga Gardna" from his hand, which this card destroys instead. This card is destroyed by "Number 39: Utopia". Trey then equips this card to "Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis" via that card's effect, increasing its ATK by 2400. In the next episode, Trey destroys this card with "Final Prophecy" to negate the effect of Yuma's "Battle Break".
- In episode 65, this card appears in a flashback to episode 49.
- In episode 112, Yuma returns this card to Trey. In the next episode, he plays it while teaming with Yuma against Erazor, overlaying "Chronomaly Winged Sphinx" and "Chronomaly Moai Carrier" to Xyz Summon it. He increases its ATK with "Pyramid Eye Tablet", then uses this card's effect to inflict 800 damage to Erazor, knowing that Erazor would negate it with the effect of "Number 3: Cicada King". Trey uses Yuma's "Reservation Reward" to reveal and Set "Heart of Stone", then attacks "Cicada King" with this card, damaging him due to the DEF of that card. He then activates "Heart of Stone", letting this card attack again with its ATK doubled as its attack was unsuccessful. It attacks again, but Erazor uses "Cicada Illusion" to prevent the destruction of "Cicada King" by battle. When "Cicada King" attacks Yuma's "Utopia", Trey uses "Orichalcum Mirage" to redirect the attack to this card, destroying it.
- This card's attack name is "Fire of Vril" in the Japanese version and "Meteor Meltdown" in the dub. Its effect name in both versions is "Infinity Cannon".