- In episode 13, Kite Tenjo uses this card during his Duel against Yuma Tsukumo. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Lightserpent" and "Plasma Ball". In the next episode, Kite activates this card's effect to detach an Overlay Unit and increase its ATK by 300. This card attacks Yuma's Set "Gogogo Golem", but fails to destroy it due to the latter card's effect. After "Number 10: Illumiknight" attacks and destroys "Gogogo Golem", Kite Tributes this card and "Number 10: Illumiknight" in order to Special Summon "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon".
- In episode 25, this card appears in a flashback Astral has when he reminds Yuma that they both know that Kite can control the "Numbers" at will unlike other cases they have seen.
- In episode 37, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Astral has when he notes the "Numbers" are pieces of his memories and he wonders what he really is.
- In episode 64, Vetrix absorbs this card along with every "Number" Kite had in his possession after he defeats Kite.
- In episode 67, Dr. Faker uses Sphere Field to absorb this card along with every "Number" Yuma and Vetrix had in their possession after Yuma defeats Vetrix.
- At some point between episode 73 and episode 74, Astral absorbs this card along with every "Number" that Dr. Faker had in his possession.
- In episode 82, this card is amongst the "Numbers" shown with Astral in the Emperor's Key when Astral observes the "Numbers" he and Yuma currently have and which "Numbers" they still need to find.
- In episode 146, this card appears in the montage of "Numbers" in the Summoning sequence of "Number 99: Utopic Dragon".
- In Rank 8, Kaito plays this card against Yuma Tsukumo. He overlays "Lightserpent" and "Plasma Ball" to Xyz Summon it. He uses its effect, detaching an Overlay Unit to increase its ATK by 300. It attacks Yuma's Set "Gogogo Golem" but fails to destroy it due to the latter card's effect. Kaito Tributes it alongside "No. 10: Illumiknight" to Special Summon "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon".