- In episode 33, Quattro plays this card against Bronk Stone and Caswell Francis. He overlays "Gimmick Box" and "Gimmick Puppet Scarecrow" to Xyz Summon it after changing the Level of "Scarecrow" to 8 with "Level Doubler". He detachs an Overlay Unit, destroying Bronk's "Tin Archduke" and Caswell's "Antidote Nurse", inflicting their ATKs to his opponents as damage. He then uses the effects of the two copies of "Gimmick Puppet Princess" in his Graveyard to revive those two monsters. He uses the effect again, destroying the monsters once more and winning the Duel.
- In episode 42, Quattro plays this card against Yuma Tsukumo and Kite Tenjo while teaming with Trey. He overlays "Gimmick Puppet Dreary Doll" and "Gimmick Puppet Egg Head" to Xyz Summon it after changing the Level of "Egg Head" to 8 with "Level Doubler". He detaches an Overlay Unit to destroy Yuma's "Number 39: Utopia" and inflict its ATK as damage, with Trey's "Number Wall" protecting his own "Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech" from the same. Quattro activates "Attack Gimmick" to increase the ATK of this card by 500 and attacks Kite's "Photon Crusher" with it. This card is not destroyed since "Photon Crusher" isn't a "Number" monster. "Attack Gimmick" would have inflicted the destroyed monster's ATK as damage to Kite, but Yuma activated "Impenetrable Attack", preventing the destruction of "Photon Crusher" by battle. Kite later attacks this card with "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon", but is stopped by Trey's "Stonehenge Shield". In the next episode, Yuma destroys this card with "Chaos Number 39 Utopia Ray", but Quattro survives by reducing the battle damage to 0 with "Gimmick Box".
- In episode 46, this card appears in a flashback to episode 43.
- In episode 57, Quattro plays this card against Shark. He overlays "Gimmick Puppet Magnet Doll" and "Gimmick Puppet Gear Changer" to Xyz Summon it after changing the Level of "Gear Changer" to 8 via its own effect. He detaches an Overlay Unit to destroy "Submersible Carrier Aero Shark" and inflict its ATK as damaeg to Shark. This card then attacks directly, but Shark negates the attack with "Bubble Bringer". This card is destroyed by "Number 32: Shark Drake". Shark attempts to use the effect of "Shark Drake" to revive this card with reduced ATK and attack it again, but Quattro activates the effect of the "Gimmick Puppet Twilight Joker" in his hand to banish this card first.
- In episode 114, Yuma returns this card to Quattro and he plays while teaming with Shark against Chironex. He overlays "Dreary Doll" and "Twilight Joker" to Xyz Summon it. He detaches an Overlay Unit to destroy Chironex's "Number 4: Stealth Kragen" and inflict its ATK as damage, which results in the Summoning of two "Kragen Spawns". In the next episode, Quattro detaches the other Overlay Unit to destroy the two "Kragen Spawns" and inflict more damage, with Chironex Special Summoning a third "Kragen Spawn" and "Number 4" again. Chironex uses "Jelly Rain" to change the Attribute of this card to WATER, then uses the effect of "Number 4" to destroy all WATER monsters and inflict their ATKs as damage. Quattro revives this card with "Gimmick Puppet Ritual" and Tributes it to Summon "Gimmick Puppet Nightmare".
- In episode 124, Quattro plays this card against Nash. He overlays "Gimmick Puppet Gear Changer" and "Gimmick Puppet Humpty Dumpty" to Xyz Summon it after changing the Levels of those monsters to 8 via its own and the effect of "Level Doubler", respectively. He equips it with "Gimmick Shield", which switches the card's ATK and DEF and inflicts 300 damage to Nash for each Overlay Unit it has. Nash uses the effect of "Number 101: Silent Honor ARK" to attach this card to it as an Overlay Unit. Quattro counters by using "Overlay Dark Reincarnation" to Special Summon this card. He then uses "Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force" to perform a Rank-Up and Summon "Number C15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Hunter". Two episodes later, Quattro uses "Triangle Gimmick Box" to banish this card, "Giant Hunter" and "Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings" to Special Summon "Number 88: Gimmick Puppet of Leo".
- In episode 146, this card appears in the montage of "Numbers" in the Summoning sequence of "Number 99: Utopic Dragon".
- This card's attack name in both the Japanese version and the dub is "Final Dance", while its effect name is "Destruction Cannon".
- In chapter 17 of Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL, IV plays this card against Yuma Tsukumo. He overlays "Gimmick Puppet Magnet Doll" and "Gimmick Puppet Gear Changer" to Xyz Summon it after changing the Level of "Gear Changer" to 8 via its own effect. He detaches two Overlay Units to destroy "Dododo Swordsman" and "Number 39: Utopia", inflicting the ATK of "Utopia" to Yuma as damage. IV later Tributes this card to Summon "Gimmick Puppet Nightmare", which also Special Summons another copy of itself from his hand.