- In episode 87, Girag plays this card against Yuma Tsukumo and Ray Shadows. He overlays "Fire Hand" and "Ice Hand" to Xyz Summon it. It attacks Ray's "Shining Destroyer", with Yuma using the effect of "Number 39: Utopia", detaching an Overlay Unit to negate the attack. Girag detaches an Overlay Unit from this card to negate the effect, continuing the effect and destroying "Shining Destroyer". As this card is a "Hand" monster, Girag was able to use "Hand Block" to prevent the damage he would have taken from the effect of "Shining Destroyer". In the next episode, this card is attacked by "Utopia", with this card's effect destroying that one and inflicting damage to Yuma equal to his monster's ATK. Rei uses the effect of "Shining Sly" to Tribute Yuma's "Gogogo Golem" to reduce the damage to 0. Girag detaches an Overlay Unit from this card to negate the effect, so Yuma takes the damage. Girag then plays "Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force" to Rank-Up this card into "Number C106: Giant Red Hand".
- In episode 125, Girag plays this card against Kaze and Roku. He Special Summons it with "Rank-Up-Magic The Seventh One" and then performs a Rank-Up to bring out "Giant Red Hand".
- In episode 130, this card appears in Astral's explanation of the connection between the "Over-Hundred" and Mythyrian "Numbers".
- In episode 133, this card appears in the flashback when Don Thousand gave it to Girag in his past life. Vector later claim this card after absorbing Girag's soul.
- This card's negating effect name in the Japanese version is "Fatally Paralyzing Pressure Point Strike", while its damaging effect is "Quintuple Fatal Eye Beams". Its negating effect in the dub is "Upper Hand Drillbit Demise", while its damaging effect is "Hand Destruction".