- In episode 86, Alito uses this card during his Duel against Yuma Tsukumo. He Xyz Summons this card by overlaying "Battlin' Boxer Headgeared" and "Battlin' Boxer Switchitter" (who was treated as two monsters for the Xyz Summon through its own effect). This card attacks "Number 39: Utopia", but Yuma activates the effect of "Utopia" to negate the attack. Alito then activates this card's effect to prevent the battle from being negated, prevent this card from being destroyed, and inflict the battle damage he would take to Yuma instead by detaching an Overlay Unit. Later "Chaos Number 39: Utopia Ray" attacks this card, destroying both monsters in a Double KO. Yuma then activates "Xyz Stand" to revive "Utopia Ray", but Alito activates his own "Xyz Stand" to revive this card. Later Alito activates "Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force" to Rank-Up this card via Chaos Xyz Evolution in order to Xyz Summon "Chaos Number 105: Battlin' Boxer Comet Cestus".
- In episode 125, Alito plays this card against Nistro. He Special Summons it with "Rank-Up-Magic The Seventh One" and proceeds to perform a Rank-Up to bring out "Comet Cestus".
- In episode 129, Alito plays this card against Yuma. He Special Summons it with "The Seventh One", Ranking it Up into "Comet Cestus".
- In episode 130, this card appears in Astral's explanation of the connection between the "Over-Hundred" and Mythyrian "Numbers".
- In episode 132, Alito stares at this card, remarking that he can no longer play it as he's lost his power as a Barian Emperor.
- This card's attack name in both the Japanese version and the dub is "Stardust Impact".
- In chapter 16 of Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL, Alito plays this card against Yuma Tsukumo. He overlays "Battlin' Boxer Headgeared", "Battlin' Boxer Switchitter" and "Battlin' Boxer Glassjaw" to Xyz Summon it. It attacks "Zubaba General", with Alito activating this card's effect, detaching an Overlay Unit to negate the other monster's effects, thus dropping its ATK to 2000. Yuma uses "Impenetrable Attack" to prevent his monster's destruction. Next turn, this card attacks "Zubaba General" again and activates its effect, but YUma negates the effect with "Memory Loss" and switches this card to Defense Position. Alito plays "Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force" to Rank-Up this card into "Number C105: Battlin' Boxer Comet Cestus".