- In episode 96, Dumon plays this card against Reginald Kastle. He overlays "Star Seraph Sage", "Star Seraph Scout" and "Star Seraph Sword" to Xyz Summon it. In the next episode, he activates its effect to detach an Overlay Unit to negate the effects of "Number 32: Shark Drake" and halve its ATK. This card attacks and destroys "Shark Drake". In the next episode, this card remains on the field until the Duel ends.
- In episode 125, Dumon plays this card against Dextra. He Special Summons it with "Rank-Up-Magic The Seventh One", then performs a Rank-Up to create "Number C102: Archfiend Seraph".
- In episode 130, this card appears in Astral's explanation of the connection between the "Over-Hundred" and Mythyrian "Numbers".
- In episode 131, Dumon plays this card in a Battle Royal against Vector while cooperating with Marin. He overlays "Sage", "Scout" and "Sword" to Xyz Summon it. He activates its effect to halve the ATK of Vector's "Number 96: Dark Mist" and negate its effects. As ATK was modified, Marin uses the effect of "Number 103: Ragnazero" to destroy "Dark Mist" and draw a card. This card is attacked by Vector's "Number 43: Manipulator of Souls", which damages Vector, but the effect of "Manipulator of Souls" prevents its destruction. This lets Vector combine the effect of "Manipulator of Souls" and "Don Thousand's Throne" to increase his monster's ATK and damage Marin. In the next episode, Dumon plays "The Seventh One" to Rank-Up this card into "Archfiend Seraph".
- This card's attack name in both the Japanese and English versions is "Lightning Cluster".