- In episode 91, Yami Marik uses this card during his Duel against Mai Valentine. After Yami Marik activates "Card of Last Will" to draw until he had five cards in his hand, Yami Marik uses the effect of "Makyura the Destructor" to activate this card, which targets Mai's "Amazon Fighter" and immobilizes it. Mai then activates "Dramatic Rescue" to return "Amazon Fighter" to her hand and Special Summon "Cyber Harpie". Since "Amazon Fighter" was removed from the field, this card is destroyed.
- In episode 126, Yami Marik uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. He targets Joey's "Rocket Warrior" for this card's effect, immobilizing it. On Yami Marik's next Standby Phase, the effect of this card activates, inflicting 500 damage to Joey. After Joey Special Summons "Jinzo" through the effect of "Question", the effect of "Jinzo" destroys this card and frees "Rocket Warrior" from this card's effects.
- In episode 97, Doctor Collector uses this card during his Duel against the D. When "Destiny Hero - Plasma" (whose ATK was 3350 due to it being equipped with "Cosmo Queen") attacks "Ebon Magician Curran" (since "D - Force" is the D's top card, the effects of all monsters controlled by Doctor Collector are negated), Doctor Collector activates this card and targets "Destiny Hero - Plasma" for its effect, but "Plasma" is unaffected by this card's effect due to "D - Force" being the D's top card. "Plasma" then destroys "Ebon Magician Curran", winning the D the Duel.
- In episode 76, Syd uses this card during his Ground Duel against Jack Atlas. When "Multple Piece Golem" attacks "Assault Wheel", Syd activates this card to forbid "Multiple Piece Golem" from attacking or changing its battle position. On Syd's Standby Phase, this card's second effect activates, inflicting 500 damage to Jack. After Jack tunes "Multiple Piece Golem" (who is Level 6 in the anime) with "Sinister Sprocket" in order to Synchro Summon "Chaos King Archfiend", this card is destroyed.
- Notably, unlike its other appearances, in which the target was strapped into the wheel and stretched, "Nightmare Wheel" instead landed on "Multiple Piece Golem" and began crushing it under its weight.
- In episode 29, Anna Kaboom uses this card during her Duel against Yuma. She Sets this card and four other cards. Later "Gogogo Giant" attacks directly, but Anna Special Summons "Snow Plow Hustle Rustle" via its own effect by destroying her five set cards. The second part of the effect of "Snow Plow Hustle Rustle" then activates, inflicting 1000 damage to Yuma (200 for each set card destroyed for this card's summon).
- In episode 31, this card is also shown as one of the many cards Charlie McCay stole through the power of "Number 7: Lucky Straight".
- Marik Ishtar and Yami Marik use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour. The latter also uses it in Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007.