- In the international anime, the fairy from this card's artwork wears a dress.
- In episode 61, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Arkana. When Arkana activates "Beckon to Darkness" to destroy Yugi's "Dark Magician", Yugi activates this card to negate the effect of "Beckon to Darkness" and use the effect of "Beckon to Darkness" to destroy Arkana's "Dark Magician", but Arkana activates "Nightmare's Chains" to negate this card's effect and trap Yugi's "Dark Magician".
- In episode 68, Yugi sets this card during his Tag duel with Seto Kaiba against Rare Hunter 2 and Rare Hunter 3, but he did not activate it as Kaiba defeated the Rare Hunters by himself.
- In episode 72, Yugi uses this card during his Tag Duel with Kaiba against Lumis and Umbra. When Lumis activates "Mask of Weakness" and "Mask of Brutality" to decrease the ATK of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" by 700 and increase the ATK of "Rogue Doll" by 1000, Yugi activates this card to change the target of "Mask of Brutality" to "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" then destroys "Rogue Doll". At the End Phase, the effect of "Mask of Weakness" expires". At the same time, "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" loses the ATK boost it got from "Mask of Brutality" due to this card's effect.
- In episode 77, Yugi sets this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler while the latter was possessed by Marik Ishtar. In the next episode, Joey activates "Meteor of Destruction" to inflict 1000 damage to Yugi before Joey breaks out of Marik's control. Yugi then activates this card to prolong the duel to continue to talk to Joey before allowing this card to activate the effect of "Meteor of Destruction" as Joey's card, inflicting 1000 damage to himself and opening Joey's key (as he didn't want to see Joey die). Joey then realized "Meteor of Destruction's" side effect, so he used the side effect to let "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" attack directly, ending the duel in a draw and also causing Yugi's key to open.
- In episode 102, this card can be seen when Téa Gardner was building her Virtual World Deck for her Duel against Crump.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo Kaiba gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 143, this card appears in a flashback Yugi has when he remembers winning Joey back from Marik's mind control and telling him they defeated Marik together.
- In episode 75, this card appears in a flashback Tyranno Hassleberry has when he recognizes the top of the tower location as the place where Yami Yugi and Kaiba had to team up in Tag Team Duel to defeat Lumis and Umbra.
- In episode 168, this card can be seen in a display case among others as part of a replica of Yugi Muto's Deck.
- In episode 179, this card can be seen in a display case among others as part of a replica of Yugi Muto's Deck.
- In episode 180, Yugi uses this card during his duel against Jaden Yuki. After Jaden activates the effect of "Hero's Guild" to make both players send the top card of their Deck to the Graveyard, Jaden activates "Code Change" to change the Warrior-Type on the text of "Hero's Guild" into Rock-Type (so he could add "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" to his hand), but Yugi activates this card to negate the effect of "Code Change" and seal its effects within "Mystical Refpanel". Later "Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman" (whose ATK was 4300 due to its own effect) attacks "Dark Magician Girl", but Yami Yugi at this point takes over. Yami Yugi then activates "Dark Renewal" to Tribute "Dark Magician Girl" and "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" in order to Special Summon a Spellcaster-type monster from his Graveyard. Yami Yugi then activates the effect of the "Code Change" that Yugi had sealed in this card to change the typing of "Dark Renewal" from Spellcaster to Divine-Beast, allowing Yami Yugi to Special Summon "Slifer the Sky Dragon" from his Graveyard. Since Yami Yugi had five cards in his hand, the ATK and DEF of "Slifer the Sky Dragon" became 5000 due to its own effect. A replay occurs and Jaden chooses not to attack with "Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman".
- In this duel, this card seemed to be a Continuous Trap Card that sealed the card, and allowed the user to activate that card as if it were his own at a time of his choosing.
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Yugi activates this card against Yami Bakura. Yugi negates Bakura's "Change of Heart" which was targeting Yugi's "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior". The effect of "Change of Heart" then disappears without being reused.
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2016 Special: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Yugi uses this card in his duel with Kaiba. After he activated "Ring of Destruction" to destroy "Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" and inflict its ATK as damage to both players, with Kaiba using "Ring of Defense" to protect his LP, Yugi activated this card to apply "Ring of Defense" to himself instead. After "De-Fusion" returned "Neo Blue-Eyes" to the Extra Deck, this card and the two "Ring" cards resolved without effect.