- In episode 13, This card is played in the first Duel between Dark Yugi and Seto Kaiba. Kaiba destroys it with his "Megamorph"-equipped "Battle Ox".
This card has no written card lore in the original manga, and it was given the yellow background of a Normal Monster on the second series anime. Nonetheless, it was actually an Effect Monster in both versions, with the following effect:
Select 1 other monster that you control. This card's ATK decreases to 0, and the selected monster gains ATK equal to the amount of ATK points that were deducted from this card. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the Field.
- In episode 10, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Ghost Kaiba. After he Normal Summons this card, Yugi equips this card with "Book of Secret Arts", increasing its ATK and DEF by 300. Later "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" attacks this card, but Yugi activates "Mirror Force" to protect his monster and send the attack right back at "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". Ghost Kaiba then activates "Negate Attack" to prevent his monster from being destroyed. Yugi then activates "Monster Reborn" to Special Summon one of the "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" from Ghost Kaiba's Graveyard to his side of the field. He then used this card's effect to transfer its ATK to "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 30, Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Mai Valentine. He Normal Summons this card in Defense Position as "Shadow of Eyes" doesn't work on female monsters. "Harpie Lady Sisters" then attack and destroy this card.
- In episode 33, this card appears when Yami Yugi explains to Joey Wheeler that Duel Monsters is about the balance between Monster, Spell and Trap Cards.
- In episode 45, Princess Adena, the princess of the Legendary Heroes virtual game, is revealed to be this monster. After being revealed, she casts a spell to revive Joey, Mai, Mokuba, and Earu (the former three were deleted due to the "Mythic Dragon", while Earu was deleted when he sacrificed himself to save Yugi from being deleted).
- In episode 51, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Bandit Keith while the latter was possessed by Marik Ishtar. He Sets this card in Defense Position. Keith's "Seiyaryu" then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 53, this card appears on a poster that Yugi and Téa Gardner read when they find a game store that was selling Duel Monster cards.
- In episode 99, this card appears when Yami Yugi was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Gansley.
- In episode 104, Johnson uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. He Normal Summons this card in Defense Position. Later "Gearfried the Iron Knight" (whose ATK was 2300 due to it being affected by "Flame Swordsman's" Deck Master Abilitiy), but Johnson activates "Judge Man's" Deck Master Ability, destroying all of Joey's monsters and inflicting 500 damage to for each monster destroyed. Since three were destroyed, Joey takes 1500 damage. Later Johnson activates "Polymerization" to fuse this card with "Curtain of the Dark Ones" in order to Fusion Summon "Kamionwizard".
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 108, this card can be seen when Seto Kaiba was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Leichter.
- In episode 109, this card appears in a flashback Leichter has when he explains to Seto that his treachery began when Gozaburo Kaiba gave him a large amount of dollars to test Seto's business skills.
- In episode 111, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Tag Duel with Joey Wheeler against the Big Five. He Normal Summons this card in Defense Position. "The Legendary Fisherman" then attacks this card, but Joey activates "Kunai with Chain" to switch "The Legendary Fisherman" to Defense Position and increase the ATK of "Alligator's Sword" by 500. In the next episode, Johnson activates "Judge Man's" Deck Master Ability to destroy this card, "Kuriboh", "Alligator's Sword", and "Cyber Harpie Lady". Yugi and Joey then took 1000 damage since two of their monsters were destroyed.
- In episode 148, this card is seen in Rex Raptor's fantasy when he thinks the reason why Maximillion Pegasus invited Yugi Muto and his friends was because he wanted to give them rare cards just for them.
- In episode 210, Isis Summons this as an Egyptian Spirit Monster. Thief King Bakura destroys it with his "Diabound". Prior to this, it restores life energy to Pharaoh Atem.
- In episode 142, during Skull Knight's Duel against Axel Brodie, Skull Knight picks up this card from his Deck and sends it to the Graveyard via the Flip Effect of "Magical Merchant".
- In episode 179, Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He Normal Summons this card in Defense Position. Yugi then activates "Magical Dimension" to Tribute this card and Special Summon "Dark Magician" as well as destroy Jaden's "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman".
- In episode 8, this card appears in Henrietta's explanation of the LID curriculum and how they want to add Pendulum Summoning to their curriculum.
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2014 Special: Astral vs. Yugi, Yugi discards this card by the effect of "Card Destruction". It is later banished for the Summoning condition of Yugi's "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning".
- Yugi Muto uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour.
- Figaro uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus.