- In episode 145, Gurimo uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. After he Normal Summons this card, Gurimo activates this card's effect to Special Summon "Shadow Tamer". After Gurimo activates "The Seal of Orichalcos", the ATK of this card and "Shadow Tamer" increase by 500. This card then attacks and destroys "Beta The Magnet Warrior". Yami Yugi then activates "Soul Rope" to Special Summon "Gamma The Magnet Warrior". Later, Yami Yugi uses "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior" to attack and destroy this card. On Gurimo's next turn, he activates "Monster Reborn" to revive this card. This card then gained 500 ATK due to the effect of "The Seal of Orichalcos". Gurimo then Tributes this card, "Shadow Tamer", and "Makyura the Destructor" in order to Tribute Summon "Obelisk the Tormentor" (which Valon, Alister, and Rafael stole from Yugi)
- In episode 148, this card appears in Yugi's thoughts when Yami Yugi notes that although Pegasus no longer has the Millennium Eye, he was the chosen one and he was the creator of Duel Monsters.
- In episode 170, Joey Wheeler uses this card during his Duel against Valon. After he summons this card. Joey uses this card's effect to Special Summon "Battle Warrior". Both of Joey's monsters then attack directly. Later Valon's "Buster Knuckle" (whose ATK was 1900 due to its own effect and "The Seal of Orichalcos") attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 16, an Obelisk Blue student uses this card during his Duel against Brier. When Brier attacks this card with "Mad Sword Beast", the Obelisk Blue student activated "Reinforcements" to increase this card's ATK by 500. This card then destroys "Mad Sword Beast", defeating Brier. Although Brier could have won the duel by activating "Earthquake", he didn't do so due to his bad case of stage fright.
- In episode 17, this card is shown in Damon's flashback where it was shown going down a waterfall as part of Damon's training montage.
- In episode 24, four North Academy students use this card during their Duel against Chazz Princeton. Each student Normal Summons this card and uses its effect to Special Summon a second copy. Later a student activates "The A. Forces" to increase the ATK of all Warrior-type monsters by 200 for each Warrior and Spellcaster-type monster on the four students' side of the field. With eight Warrior-type monsters, all of the copies gain 1600 ATK. One copy then attacks and destroys Chazz's "Giant Rat". Chazz then activates the effect of "Giant Rat" to Special Summon "Gyaku-Gire Panda".
- In episode 54, Reginald Van Howell III uses this card during his Duel against Chazz. He summons this card on the first turn of the duel. Reggie then uses this card's effect to Special Summon "Warrior Lady of the Wasteland" from his hand. He then equips this card with "Jewel Sword", increasing its ATK by 300. Reggie then equips "Warrior Lady" with "Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade", increasing its ATK by 300. Later Chazz activates the effect of "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" twice to destroy this monster and "Warrior Lady of the Wasteland". After "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" attacks directly, Reggie activates the effect of "Jewel Sword" draw one card. Later Reggie banishes this card and "Warrior Lady" from his Graveyard in order to add "Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade" from his Graveyard to his hand.
- In episode 85, an unknown student uses this card during his Duel against a female Obelisk White student. The Duel is canceled due to Chancellor Sheppard's announcement.
- In episode 91, An Obelisk Blue student uses this card during his duel against Lucien Grimley. On the last turn of the Duel, Lucien activates "Slash Draw" to send the top four cards of his Deck to the Graveyard and draw a card. Since Lucien drew "Slash Draw", all cards on the Obelisk Blue student's side of the field are destroyed and he takes 4000 damage (1000 damage for each card destroyed and sent to the Graveyard), thus winning Lucien the Duel.
- In episode 146, as Jaden tried to activate "Polymerization" while dueling Guardian Baou, one of his flashbacks showed that he, during his time as the Supreme King, had defeated Marauding Captain and several other warriors in order to complete "the ultimate card".
- In episode 157, an Obelisk Blue student tries to Normal Summon this card during his Duel against a Ra Yellow student, however once he plays this card, it is not summoned out and was not responding at all to the Duel Dusk. It is later revealed that the reason why this card and a couple of other cards were seemingly defective was because they were all infected by darkness. Another copy of this card can be seen on the table of Ms. Dorothy's card shop as part of a group of cards that were thought to be defective by their owners.
- In episode 67, this card was part of Leo's Warrior Deck during his Ground Duel against Dexter (who was also using a Warrior Deck). After Leo lost the Duel, he flipped the top card of his Deck and found out it was this card. A shocked Leo states that if his "Comrade Swordsman of Landstar" and his Life Points survived Dexter's last turn, he could have tuned his monsters together and Synchro Summoned "Power Tool Dragon". Miss Bartlet scolds Leo for saying that since "Power Tool Dragon" wouldn't be a valid monster for Warrior Decks ("Power Tool Dragon" is a Machine-type monster).
- In episode 134, this card is shown when the Three Pure Nobles show Team 5D's their visions of the future. It is shown as part of a Synchro Summoning example in a classroom, where it would have been tuned with "Plaguespreader Zombie" to Synchro Summon "Ally of Justice Catastor".
- In episode 21, three copies of this card appeared as part of the Duel Puzzle that the Litterbots were using to break into a store.
- In episode 27, this card appears on Striker's soccer ball.
- In episode 31, this card is shown as one of the many cards Charlie McCay stole through the power of "Number 7: Lucky Straight".