- In episode 54, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against the Duel Machine. He Special Summons this card, "Dark Zebra", "D.D. Warrior", "Boar Soldier", and "Hitotsu-Me Giant" via the Flip Effect of "Cyber Jar". Later Kaiba switches this card, "Dark Zebra", and "Boar Soldier" to Defense Position. On the final turn of the Duel, Kaiba Tributes this card and "Dark Zebra" in order to activate the effect of "Obelisk the Tormentor".
- In episode 88, this card appears in a flashback Marik Ishtar has when he remembers having his Rare Hunters test out the counterfeit versions of "The Winged Dragon of Ra". As they were counterfeits, the fake cards only caused the Rare Hunters to be killed by a bolt of lightning.
- In episode 103, Téa Gardner uses this card during her duel against Crump. After summoning this card, Téa equips this card with "Magic Formula" increasing its ATK by 500. Since this card was equipped with an Equip Card, it gains 500 more ATK. This card then attacks and destroys Crump's "Flying Penguin" (whose ATK was 2000 due to "Penguin Sword"). On Téa's next turn, this card attacks and destroys Crump's "Bolt Penguin", but Crump then activates "Revenge Sacrifice" to Tribute this monster and Special Summon "Defender Iceberg" from his hand.
- This card also appears in a flashback Téa has when she remembers Yugi Muto talking about this card looking similar to him and having a great power inside its effect.
- In episode 104, this card can be seen when Joey Wheeler was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Johnson.
- Its attack name is Holy Lightning in the original and Sacred Lightning in the dub.
- In episode 85, this card appears in a flashback Maximillion Pegasus has when he explains to Jaden Yuki in the past, people have been trying to playing counterfeit copies of "The Winged Dragon of Ra". These resulted in the people getting struck by lightning due to them invoking Ra's wrath.
- This appears as a character in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator. The character also summons himself as a card.