- Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. After he summons this card, Yami Yugi uses this card to attack and destroy Seto Kaiba's "Peten the Dark Clown". Seto then activates "Deck Destruction Virus" to force Yami Yugi to discard ten random cards in his Deck to the Graveyard. Seto then destroyed this card with "Paladin of White Dragon". He then Tributed the latter monster to Special Summon "Blue-Eyes White Dragon". Yugi then activated "Premature Burial" to pay 800 Life Points and Special Summon this card from the Graveyard as well as equip "Premature Burial" to this card. He then equipped this card with "Mage Power", increasing her ATK and DEF for every Spell and Trap Card on his side of the field. He Sets two, giving him a total of four Spells/Traps on his field and raising "Valkyria's" ATK to 3600. He then had her attack Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", but Kaiba activated "Attack Guidance Armor", diverting the attack to his "Peten the Dark Clown" and destroying it instead. This activates the effect of "Deck Destruction Virus", forcing Yami Yugi to discard ten random cards from his Deck. Seto then activates "Polymerization" to fuse all three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" together and Fusion Summon "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon". "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" then attacks and destroys this card.
- Her attack name is Magic Illusion in the original and Mystic Scepter Blast in the dub.
- In episode 42, Dark Magician Girl uses this card during her Duel against Jaden Yuki. She banishes this card and "Dark Magician Girl" from her hand via the Flip Effect of "Fire Sorcerer". After Dark Magician Girl summons a second copy of this card, she activates "Dimension Fusion" to Special Summon the first copy and "Dark Magician Girl" from the Banished Zone. "Dark Magician Girl" then attacks and destroys Jaden's "Elemental Hero Steam Healer". The two copies then attack directly. On Dark Magician Girl's next turn, she equips "Dark Magician Girl" with "Magic Formula", increasing its ATK by 700. "Dark Magician Girl" then attacks "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman", but Jaden activates "Staunch Defender" to force all of Dark Magician Girl's monsters to attack this turn. He then activates "Hero Barrier" to negate "Dark Magician Girl's" attack. The two copies then attack "Flame Wingman". "Flame Wingman" then destroys both copies. "Flame Wingman" then inflicts damage to Dark Magician Girl equal to the ATK of both copies, winning Jaden the duel.
- In episode 97, Doctor Collector uses this card during his Duel against the D. He discards this card and "Cosmo Queen" via the effect of "Graceful Charity". Due to the effect of "Dimensional Fissure", both monsters are banished. Doctor Collector then activates "Magical Stone Excavation" to discard this card and "Monster Reincarnation" in order to add "Graceful Charity" from his Graveyard to his hand. Due to the effect of "Dimensional Fissure", this card is banished. Doctor then activates "Graceful Charity" to draw three cards and discard this card and "Ebon Magician Curran". Due to the effect of "Dimensional Fissure", both monsters are banished. Doctor Collector then activates "Dimension Fusion" to Special Summon the three copies, "Cosmo Queen", and "Ebon Magician Curran" from the Banished Zone. After the D Special Summons "Destiny HERO - Plasma", the latter's effect negated the three copies' effects due to "D - Force" being the top card of the D's Deck. All three copies remained on the field until the Duel was over.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time
- A girl is seen cosplaying as this card.
- Dark Magician Girl uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 and Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008.
- Kuroe and Maha Vailo use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
- Figaro uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus.