- In episode 138, this card can be seen in Yami Yugi's hand during his Duel against Yami Marik. Two episodes later, Yami Yugi sets this card. In the next episode, "The Winged Dragon of Ra" attacks "Obelisk the Tormentor", but Yugi activates this card to Tribute "Obelisk" and "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" in order to Special Summon "Dark Magician". This causes the attack made by "Ra" to be negated as its original target left the field.
- In the manga, this card would destroy another monster if "Dark Magician Girl" and "Dark Magician" were both on the field after it activated, by making them both combine their attacks. Yugi uses this to destroy "The Sun Dragon Ra".
- In episode 179, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. After summoning "Mystical Elf", he activates this card to Tribute it and Special Summon "Dark Magician". Yugi then activates the last effect of this card to destroy Jaden's "Elemental Hero Flame Wingman".
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions
- A virtual copy of Yami Yugi uses this card during this duel against Seto Kaiba. As he controls "Dark Magician", Yami Yugi activates this card and tributes "Celtic Guard of Noble Arms" to Special Summon "Dark Magician Girl" from his hand, and then destroys Kaiba's "Kaiser Vorse Raider".
- Dark Magician Girl use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3 and Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008.
- Figaro uses this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus.