- In episode 121, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Gozaburo Kaiba. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Vorse Raider". This card then attacks "Exodia" (whose ATK was 1400 due to its own effect and the effect of "Shrink"). "Exodia Necross" isn't destroyed due to its effect, but Gozaburo still takes Battle Damage. At the end of the Damage Step, "Exodia Necross gained 1000 ATK. Later "Exodia Necross" (whose ATK was 3800 due to its own effect) attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 165, Rebecca Hawkins uses this card during her Tag Duel with Duke Devlin against Valon. She Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Luster Dragon". This card then attacks directly, but Valon activates "Magnet Armor" to Special Summon "Double Cloth Armor" from his Graveyard and use it to intercept the attack. The effect of "Double Cloth Armor" then activates, destroying this card and "Double Cloth Armor" without applying damage calculation and inflicting damage to Rebecca equal to half of this card's ATK. Rebecca then activates "Rope of Life" to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard with 800 more ATK. Duke then activates "Adamantine Sword Revival" to Tribute this card and Special Summon "Diamond Head Dragon".
- In episode 186, this card was shown in Yami Yugi's hand during his duel against the KC DuelTek 760 while the former was using Rick's Deck. Yugi was forced to discard this card from his hand due to the effect of "Robbin' Goblin".
- In episode 192, Rebecca uses this card during her Duel against Leon von Schroeder. She Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Luster Dragon". This card then attacks and destroys Leon's "Glife the Phantom Bird". After "Cinderella" attacks directly via the effect of "Pumpkin Carriage", Leon uses the effect of "Glass Slippers to equip itself onto this card ("Glass Slippers" was equipped to "Cinderella" prior to this) and decrease its ATK by 1000. "Forest Wolf" then attacks and destroys this card. Due to the first effect of "Forest Wolf", this card is equipped onto "Forest Wolf". After Rebecca activates "Tribute to the Doomed" to destroy "Forest Wolf", the latter's second effect revives this card under Rebecca's control. After Rebecca activates "Stamping Destruction" to destroy "Gingerbread House" and inflict 500 damage to Leon, this card attacks "Cinderella", but Leon activates "Mirror Force" to destroy this card.
- In episode 195, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Zigfried von Schroeder. After Zigfried activates the effect of"Goddess Skuld's Oracle" to check the top three cards of Kaiba's Deck (the top three cards were this card, "Shrink", and "Cave Dragon"), Zigfried tells Kaiba to place this card on top of his Deck. Zigfried then activates the effect of "Goddess Verdande's Guidance" and declares that Kaiba's top card is a Monster. As Zigfried was correct, Kaiba Special Summons this card in face-down Defense Position. Zigfried then activates the effect of "Goddess Urd's Verdict" and declares that Kaiba's set monster is this card. Since Zigfried was correct, this card is banished. Later, Kaiba activates "Dimension Fusion" to Special Summon this card, "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", and three copies of "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" from the Banished Zone. This card then attacks Zigfried's "Valkyrie Brunhilde" (whose ATK was 3300 due to its own effect). "Valkyrie Brunhilde" then destroys this card, but Kaiba wanted this to happen as the ATK of "Valkyrie Brunhilde" decreased to 3000 after this card was destroyed.
- In episode 35, Slade Princeton uses this card during his duel against Chazz Princeton. He Special Summons this card via the effect of "King Dragun". After "King Dragun" attacks and destroys "Soul Tiger", this card attacks directly. Later Chazz activates "Ojama Delta Hurricane!!" to destroy all cards on Slade's side of the field.
- This card can also be seen in the briefcase full of cards that Slade shows to Chazz.
- In episode 88, this card appears within a series of flashbacks Chazz has when he notes to himself that even though he is someone who has gotten dirty and stains all over himself he knows that he is.
- Slade used the attack name "Emerald Flame" in the original version.