- In episode 63, Weevil Underwood uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. After Weevil summons this card, he uses this card to attack directly via its own effect. On Weevil's next turn, this card attacks directly again via its own effect. On Weevil's next turn, this card attacks directly again via its own effect. In the next episode, this card attacks directly once again via its own effect. Later Weevil Tributes this card in order to allow "Insect Queen" to attack "Tiny Guardian".
- In episode 160, Weevil uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He Special Summons this card via the effect of "Pheromone Wasp". This card then gains 500 ATK due to "The Seal of Orichalcos". In the next episode, "Gaia the Dragon Champion" attacks this card, but Weevil activates "DNA Surgery" and declares Insect for its effect to make all monsters on the field Insect-type monsters. Due to the effect of "Insect Barrier", the attack is nullified. Later Weevil activates "Cell Division" to target this card and create a "Cell Division Token" with the same stats as this card. He then Tributes the "Token" and "Pheromone Wasp" in order to Tribute Summon "Insect Queen". This card then attacks directly via its own effect. Weevil then Tributes this card in order to allow "Insect Queen" to attack "Gaia the Dragon Champion".
- In episode 1, An entrance exam proctor uses this card during his Duel against Syrus Truesdale. It is unknown what happens after this card attacks directly as it cuts to a zoom out of the people trying to get admitted into Duel Academy.
- In episode 23, this card, "Gaia The Fierce Knight", and "Buster Blader", are shown being used by an opponent that Belowski faced in a flashback This was however cut from the dub.
- In episode 127, this card is summoned by a Duel Ghoul that was preventing Jaden from getting to the Yubel-possessed Marcel Bonaparte. This card, "Drilloid", "Gagagigo", "Newdoria", "Panther Warrior" then attack Jaden directly, but Jaden's "Winged Kuriboh" appears and activates its effect to reduce the Battle Damage Jaden would take to 0. This action creates a blinding light that distracts the Duel Ghouls, allowing Jaden to get away from them.