- In episode 158, this card can be seen in Rafael's hand during his Duel against Yami Yugi. Rafael later discards this card and "Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou" in order to activate "Aid to the Doomed".
- This card can be seen during episode 159 when Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor are taken to vault within Doma's headquarters that contains copies of every card in existence at the time save the Legendary Dragons and the Egyptian Gods.
- In episode 175, this card is shown in Rafael's hand during his Duel against Yami Yugi. In the next episode, Rafael discards this card in order to activate the effect of "Guardian Dreadscythe".
- In episode 3, Jaden Yuki uses this card during his Duel against Alexis Rhodes. After Jaden Fusion Summons "Elemental Hero Flame Wingman", he activates this card in order to prevent "Flame Wingman" from being destroyed in battle by a monster that has the same ATK as it. "Flame Wingman" then attacks "Cyber Blader". Due to this card's effect, "Flame Wingman" is not destroyed, but "Cyber Blader" was also not destroyed due to Jaden controlling one monster on his side of the field. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 6, Jaden uses this card during his Duel against Titan. He discards this card in order to activate "Monster Reincarnation".
- In episode 21, this card appeared while Jaden was rebuilding his deck.
- In episode 156, this card is shown in a flashback Alexis has when remembers her first Duel against Jaden and notes that even when he had a few Life Points and no monsters on his side of the field, he believed in the strength of his draws and stood tall.