- In episode 129, this card is shown in Seto Kaiba's hand during his Duel against Yami Yugi. In the next episode, Yugi attacks "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" with "Slifer the Sky Dragon" (who had 3000 ATK due to its own effect), but Kaiba activates this card to remove "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" from play and avoid the attack. "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" is returned to the field on the End Phase.
- In episode 137, Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. When Joey activates the effect of "Time Wizard" and succeeded in its effect, Kaiba activates this card to remove his "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from play until the End Phase and prevent it from being affected by the effect of "Time Wizard". On the End Phase, "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" is returned to the field.
- In episode 127, Halldor uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Yusei Fudo. He sends this card and "Baton of the Hero" from his hand to the Graveyard in order to activate the effect of "Valkyrie of the Nordic Ascendant".
- This card appears in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagreed with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.
- Jack Atlas uses this card during his Turbo Duel against Yusei Fudo. When "Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode" attacks "Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode" (Yusei was attempting to activate the effect of "Trick Battle" to destroy "Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode"), Jack activates this card to banish "Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode" until the End Phase. On Yusei's End Phase, "Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode" returns to the field.
- In chapter 22, Depre Scott plays this card against Yugi Muto. He removes his "Zeta Reticulant" from play to prevent its own attack on "Silent Swordsman" from going through after the latter card's ATK was increased via "Turn Jump".