World Duel Carnival Preliminaries
- In episode 42, Yuma Tsukumo uses this card during his Tag Duel with Kite Tenjo against Quattro and Trey. When "Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder" (whose ATK was 2000 via "Attack Gimmick") attacks "Photon Crusher" (Quattro intended for "Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder" to destroy "Photon Crusher" due to it not being a "Number" monster and using the effect of "Attack Gimmick" to inflict damage to Kite equal to the ATK of "Photon Crusher"), Yuma activates this card to prevent "Photon Crusher" from being destroyed by battle. As "Photon Crusher" wasn't a "Number" monster, the attack ends in a stalemate.
World Duel Carnival Finals
- In episode 60, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Astral has when he tells Yuma he learned a lot from him and he started to think he was glad that he was partnered with him.
- In episode 61, Yuma uses this card during his Duel against Shark. He sets this card on the first turn of the duel, intending to use it when Shark attacked his set "Dododo Bot", however Shark used "Spear Shark" to attack, which surprised Yuma (Vetrix, who was controlling Shark wanted him to make a poor move). Later "Double Shark" (whose ATK was 2200 via "Aqua Jet") attacks "Gogogo Golem", but Yuma activates this card to prevent "Gogogo Golem" from being destroyed, however, Shark activates "Shark Spark" to negate and destroy this card. "Double Shark" then destroys "Gogogo Golem".
- In episode 77, Yuma uses this card during his Duel against Carlyle Chesterton while the latter was possessed by the Barians. When "Norito the Moral Leader" attacks directly, Yuma activates this card to reduce the damage to 0, however Carlyle activates the effect of "Norito the Moral Leader" to negate and destroy this card, so the direct attack continues.
Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL
- In chapter 3, this card is in Yuma's opening hand against Shark. In the next chapter, Yuma activates this card when Shark's "Number 32: Shark Drake" attacks "Gagaga Gardna", preventing battle damage.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! D Team ZEXAL - Chapter 016, this card is in Yuma's opening hand against Alito. Yuma activates this card when Alito's "Number 105: Battlin' Boxer Star Cestus" attacks Yuma's "Zubaba Generael", preventing "Zubaba General" from being destroyed by battle.