- In episode 4, Yami Yugi uses this card during his duel against Weevil Underwood. He equips this card to his "Feral Imp", increasing its ATK and DEF by 700. "Feral Imp" then attacks "Hercules Beetle", but the latter then destroys "Feral Imp" (which causes this card to be destroyed too). Weevil explains that monsters with a Field Power Bonus can negate the effects of Equip Spell Cards equipped onto monsters they battle.
- In episode 7, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Mako Tsunami. He equips this card to "Feral Imp", increasing its ATK and DEF by 700. Yugi believed that the electricity from this card should destroy Mako's monsters due to water conducting electricity. "Feral Imp" then attacks Mako's set monster, but it was revealed to be "Jellyfish", who isn't destroyed due to its immunity to electrical attacks. "Fiend Kraken" then attacks "Feral Imp". As "Fiend Kraken" had a Field Power Bonus, the effect of this card was negated. "Fiend Kraken" then destroys "Feral Imp". Since "Feral Imp" had been removed from the field, this card is destroyed.
- In episode 23, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He equips it to "Griffore", increasing its ATK and DEF by 700. "Griffore" then attacks and destroys Kaiba's "Battle Ox". After "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" attacks and destroys "Griffore", this card was destroyed.
- In episode 33, this card appears when Yami Yugi explains to Joey Wheeler that Duel Monsters is about the balance between Monster, Spell and Trap Cards.
- In episode 35, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Maximillion Pegasus. Yugi equips it to his "Beaver Warrior" in order to increase its ATK and DEF by 700. Pegasus then activates "Tears of a Mermaid" to negate this card's activation and destroy it.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 18, Luna uses this card during her Ground Duel against Professor Frank. She equips this card to "Sunlight Unicorn", increasing its ATK and DEF by 700. In the next episode, "Sunlight Unicorn" attacks and destroys "Ido the Supreme Magical Force". At the end of the Battle Phase, the third effect of "Ancient Forest" destroys "Sunlight Unicorn". Luna then activates this card's second effect to return itself to the top of her Deck. She then activates "Emergency Assistance" to revive "Sunlight Unicorn". Luna then activates the effect of "Sunlight Unicorn" to add this card from her Deck to her hand. She then equips this card to "Sunlight Unicorn", increasing its ATK and DEF by 700. On the last turn of the Duel, Luna activates "Fairy Wind" to destroy all other Spells and Traps on the field and inflict 400 damage to both players for each Spell/Trap destroyed this way (not including Spells controlled by Frank).