First Series Anime
- This card was first used in the DEATH-T Duel of the original manga and first series anime. It was played in Defense Position and was destroyed by Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon".
Second Series Anime
- In episode 1, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He sets this card in Defense Position. Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 7, Yami Yugi used this card in his Duel against Mako Tsunami. He Summons this card on the second turn of the Duel. Mako's Fiend Kraken" then attacks and destroys this card next turn.
- In episode 35, this card is shown in Yami Yugi's hand during his Duel against Maximillion Pegasus. In the next episode, Yugi sets this card in Defense Position, but Pegasus activates Gorgon's Eye to flip this card into face-up Defense Position. "Toon Summoned Skull" then attacks and destroys this card. Due to the last effect of "Gorgon's Eye", Yugi takes damage equal to half of this card's DEF.
- In episode 108, this card appears in a flashback explained by Leichter when he reminds Seto that his birthday gift from Gozaburo Kaiba was where all the mistakes made by Seto himself began.