- This card is a staple of Mai Valentine's original deck.
- In the manga and anime, her attack is Scratch Clash. However, it's Whip Punish while equipped with "Rose Whip".
- This card is Level 5 in the manga while she's Level 4 in the anime.
- This card is given more clothing in the anime's English version.
- This card is known as "Dama Águila" in the anime's Spanish version, "Donzela Harpia" but is more commonly known as "Harpia" in the anime's Brazilian version, spelled "Harpy Lady" in the manga's English version and mistranslated to "Dama Feliz" (which means "Happy Lady" due to the Japanese pronunciation of Harpy sounding very similar to Happy) in the manga's Spanish version.
- In episode 3, Mai Valentine uses this card when she challenges Rex Raptor to a game(if Rex wins, Mai will do whatever he wants, but if Mai wins, he has to clear out of his own room and give it to Mai). The challenge was that Mai had to guess what will be the cards under her Deck from top to bottom. This card was the second card that Mai guessed correctly on. Thanks to her faux prediction scheme(which was spraying her cards with different perfumes), she was able to win and throw Rex out.
- When Mai Valentine duels against Joey Wheeler, this monster makes her first appearance on Mai's first turn. Mai then sends this card to destroy Joey's "Masaki the Legendary Swordsman" as EARTH cards lose their Field Power Bonus if they battle against a WIND monster. On the next turn, Joey's "Tiger Axe" tries to attack this monster but "Tiger Axe" gets destroyed by the backfired attack as "Tiger Axe" was also an EARTH card. After Mai equips this monster with "Cyber Shield", she sends this monster to destroy Joey's "Kojikocy". On Mai's next turn, she tributes this monster to activate "Elegant Egotist" in order to special summon "Harpie Lady 1", "Harpie Lady 2" and "Harpie Lady 3".
- When Mai Valentine duels against Téa Gardner, this monster is the only one Mai uses. After summoning her, Mai uses this monster to destroy Téa's "Petit Angel". On the next turn, Téa tries to destroy this monster with "Fairy's Gift" but Mai activates "Rose Whip" to increase her monster's ATK, causing "Fairy's Gift" to be destroyed by the backfired attack. On the sixth turn, this monster tries to destroy Téa's "Shining Friendship" but Téa uses "Waboku" to prevent "Shining Friendship" from being destroyed and negating all Battle Damage that would've been inflicted to her. After Mai equips this monster with "Cyber Shield" and uses "De-Spell" to destroy "Silver Bow and Arrow" (which was earlier equipped onto "Shining Friendship") on the 8th turn, this monster destroys Téa's set "Magician of Faith" which activates the card's Flip Effect, allowing Téa to add "Silver Bow and Arrow" from her Graveyard back to her hand. After equipping her "Shining Friendship" with "Elf's Light" and "Silver Bow and Arrow" and destroying "Cyber Shield" with "De-Spell", Téa's "Shining Friendship" (equipped with "Elf's Light" and "Silver Bow and Arrow") destroys this monster (although Mai could've used "Harpie's Feather Duster" to make Téa's attack backfire at that point, she ultimately chose not to and Mai chose to surrender the duel after her Harpie Lady got destroyed), winning Téa the duel. During the Duel, a second copy of this card can be seen in Mai's hand.
- In episode 28, three copies of this card can be seen when Mai is shown organizing her Deck for her upcoming Duel with Yugi.
- In episode 29, this card appears in a flashback Mai has when she notes to herself that she initially came to the Duelist Kingdom just for excitement. However after she met Yugi, her life had changed as she had been given the warmth of friendship.
- When Mai Valentine duels against Yami Yugi, Mai summons this card on her opening turn. Yugi's "Gaia The Fierce Knight" then attacks this card, but Mai activates "Mirror Wall", negating the attack and halving the ATK of "Gaia the Fierce Knight". Mai then equips this monster with "Cyber Shield" and then uses this card to destroy "Gaia The Fierce Knight". Yugi's "Summoned Skull" then attacks this card, but Yugi forgot "Mirror Wall" is a Continuous Trap. As such, the Trap Card negated the ATK and cutted the ATK of "Summoned Skull" in half. Mai then equips this monster with "Rose Whip" and then uses this card to destroy Yugi's "Feral Imp". Mai's "Harpie's Pet Dragon" then destroys Yugi's "Summoned Skull". Later, Mai equips this monster with "Shadow of Eyes" to force Yugi's "Dark Magician" to attack which activates "Mirror Wall" which negates the attack while also halving the ATK of "Dark Magician". After using "Harpie's Feather Duster" to destroy Yugi's "Mirror Force", Mai sends her "Harpie's Pet Dragon" to destroy Yugi's "Dark Magician". After Yugi destroys Mai's "Mirror Wall" with "Harpie's Pet Dragon", "Brain Control" and "Catapult Turtle", Mai tributes this card to activate "Elegant Egotist" in order to special summon "Harpie Lady 1", "Harpie Lady 2" and "Harpie Lady 3". Several turns later when Mai's monsters ("Harpie Lady 1", "Harpie Lady 2", "Harpie Lady 3" and "Harpie's Pet Dragon") are unable to attack for three turns due to Yugi's "Swords of Revealing Light", Mai draws her second copy with the intent to summon this card after the three turns are up, but gives up this plan completely when her "Harpie's Pet Dragon" gets destroyed by Yugi's "Black Luster Soldier". Mai notes in her mind that if she had summoned the copy earlier then her "Harpie's Pet Dragon" would have been able to destroy "Black Luster Soldier". Unwilling to see her Harpies be destroyed, Mai forfeits the Duel, so Yugi wins by default.
- During the adventure-like duel with The Big Five, Mai Valentine uses this monster several times. She first used it during her coliseum duel with Joey. She summons this monster and Joey's "Flame Swordsman" then attacks this monster, but Mai uses "Mirror Wall" to negate the attack and halve the ATK of "Flame Swordsman". Mai then equips her monster with "Rose Whip" and is about to attack before Joey reveals himself. Mai then stops her monster's attack and decides to help Joey, Yugi Muto and Mokuba Kaiba by having this monster get a certain card so that they could use it to get through the desert. Later on, Mai equips this card with "Rose Whip" so that it could destroy the fiery dragon that's in the floatation ring of "Castle of Dark Illusions". Much later Mai uses "Elegant Egotist" and this card to create "Harpie Lady Sisters" during the battle against the "Mythic Dragon", but the monsters were immobilized as the area the heroes were in doesn't allow non-Dragon-type monsters to attack.
- In episode 80, this card appears in a flashback Jean-Claude Magnum has when he reminds Mai on the deal they made a year ago. Mai used this card in her Duel against Magnum in the said flashback. She equips "Rose Whip" to this card, increasing its ATK and DEF by 300. This move wins Mai the Duel.
- In episode 91, this card appears within Mai's backstory flashback when she reflects on her lonely childhood and the life she had before Duelist Kingdom. Mai noted that her only companions were her "Harpie Lady" cards back then before she met people who would become her real friends.
- In episode 99, this card appears when Yami Yugi was building his Virtual World Deck before his Duel with Gansley.
- In episode 104, this card can be seen when Joey is shown building his Deck for his duel with Johnson.
- When Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor and Serenity Wheeler duel against Nezbitt, two copies of this card are seen. The first copy is briefly seen when Tristan is selecting his cards for his Deck and the second copy is briefly seen when Serenity is selecting her cards for her Deck though neither select it.
- When Seto Kaiba duels against Leichter, this card is briefly is seen when Kaiba is selecting his cards for his Deck though he doesn't select it.
- When Yugi Muto and his friends get attacked by bikers, Mai throws "Harpie's Feather Duster" and this card along with some other cards at the bikers, knocking them off of their bikes. When Joey picks up one of the cards that Mai threw at the bikers, he recognizes this card immediately as this card. Mai then quickly takes this card out of Joey's hand and drives off.
- In episode 151, this card appears in a flashback Joey has when he explains to his friends that the person who saved them from the group of bikers was Mai(because he saw that one of the cards that their rescuer threw at the bikers was this card and he saw a glimpse of the rescuer's face).
- When Mai Valentine duels against Maximillion Pegasus, six copies of this card that are powered up by "The Seal of Orichalcos" are seen. Mai then activates "Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation" to destroy Pegasus' "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" equipped to Mai's "Harpie's Pet Dragon" and inflict its total ATK as damage to Pegasus, winning Mai the duel.
- When Mai Valentine (under's Dartz's influence) Duels against Joey Wheeler, Mai summons two copies of this card. On her first turn, she plays "The Seal of Orichalcos" and then she summons her first copy which then gains 500 ATK due to "The Seal of Orichalcos". On her next turn, she summons her second copy which also gains 500 ATK due to "The Seal of Orichalcos". She then uses that copy to destroy Joey's "Alligator's Sword". She then has her first copy attack Joey directly. On the turn after that, she has one copy destroy Joey's "Rocket Warrior" and she then has the other copy attack Joey directly but Joey activates "Scapegoat" to special summon four Sheep Tokens but Mai counters with "Nightmare Tri-Mirror" to special summon four copies of this monster, but they can't attack on the turn that they're created (they do however gain 500 ATK due to the effect of "The Seal of Orichalcos"). The second copy then continues her attack which destroys one Sheep Token. When Joey's "Panther Warrior" attacks a copy by tributing a Sheep Token, Mai activates "Harpie Lady Sparrow Formation" to nullify the attack of "Panther Warrior". Mai then uses "Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation" to destroy Joey's "Panther Warrior" and two remaining Sheep Tokens and inflict their total ATK as damage to Joey. Joey then uses "The Fiend Megacyber" to destroy one copy. Mai then Tributes two tokens to summon "Harpie's Pet Dragon". A bit later, Mai has her other copy destroy Joey's "Fiber Jar". This would activate the Flip Effect of "Fiber Jar", but Mai uses "Harpie's Feather Storm" to negate the effect of "Fiber Jar". On the next turn, she draws and activates "Harpie's Lady Phoenix Formation" to destroy Joey's "Neko Mane King", but the latter has 0 ATK, so therefore Joey takes no damage from the effect of "Harpie's Lady Phoenix Formation". The effect of "Neko Mane King" then ends Mai's turn immediately. Later, the survivng copy and the two remaining tokens are removed from play by Joey's "The Fiend Megacyber" equipped with "Time Magic Hammer", but this card and the two tokens plays no other part afterwards as Valon interrupts the duel and cancels it.
- In episode 152, this card appears in a flashback Duel Mai has when she notes the fear of failure is dominating her heart. In this Duel, she was dueling against a Masked fighter-like opponent. This card attacks the opponent directly, winning Mai the duel.
- When Mai gets surrounded by a bunch of bikers on her way to find Joey, Mai summons this card to knock the bikers off their bikes with this card's "Rose Whip" before riding off.
- In episode 172, two copies of this card appear in a flashback Joey has when he remembers Dueling Mai back in Industrial Illusions and Mai using "Harpie Lady Sparrow Formation" to negate his attack.
| Harpie Lady|
- This card appears in the anime's Japanese closing song Borderline Battle.
- She is a monster that appears in the alternate dimension that Duel Academy ends up in. She attacks Crowler and Bonaparte and grabs the former, but Jesse saves Crowler by attacking her with his "Sapphire Pegasus". "Harpie Lady" then flies off and gets away. She later comes back when Jesse, Jim, and Adrian were trying to get Bastion to Duel Academy. Jesse summons "Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus" to defeat her, but she then uses "Elegant Egotist" to summon out her two sisters and then used "Cyber Shield" to power themselves up. They then attack "Sapphire Pegasus" relentlessly until he gets knocked out of the sky. Jesse then gets out "Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger" and has it destroy "Harpie Lady". "Sapphire Pegasus" then destroys the two remaining sisters.
- Unlike the original series, this monster appears to be censored even in the anime's Japanese Version for unknown reasons.