This card's attack name is Saint Fire Giga in the original and Fearsome Fire Blast in the dub.
- In episode 29, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Yami Yugi. After this card is summoned, it gains 300 ATK due to Mai controlling one "Harpie Lady". This card then attacks and destroys "Summoned Skull". Later Mai activates "Shadow of Eyes" to switch Yugi's "Dark Magician" to Attack Position and force it to attack "Harpie Lady". The effect of "Mirror Wall" then negates the attack and halves the ATK of "Dark Magician". Mai then activates "Harpie's Feather Duster" to destroy Yugi's set "Mirror Force". This card then attacks and destroys "Dark Magician". In the next episode, Yugi activates "Brain Control" to take control of this card. He then summons "Catapult Turtle" and activates its effect to Tribute this card, destroy "Mirror Wall", and inflict half of this card's ATK as effect damage to Mai. Later Mai activates "Monster Reborn" to revive this card. This card then gains 900 ATK due to Mai controlling three "Harpie Ladies". Yugi then activates "Swords of Revealing Light" to prevent Mai from attacking for three turns. Three turns later, the effect of "Swords of Revealing Light" expires. On the final turn, Yugi's "Black Luster Soldier" attacks and destroys this card. This leads Mai to forfeit as she had nothing left to defeat "Black Luster Luster Soldier" and she didn't want to see her "Harpie Ladies" be destroyed.
- In episode 45, Mai summons this card during the battle against "Mythic Dragon". This card, Joey Wheeler's "Red-Eyes Black Dragon", Seto Kaiba's "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and Yami Yugi's "Curse of Dragon" then attack "Mythic Dragon", but the latter easily blocks the attacks. After Joey is defeated, the Mythic Dragon attacks, Mai orders this card to attack and fight the Mythic Dragon. Mythic Dragon then destroys this card, defeating Mai. Because Mai lost, she is deleted. Later, this card, Joey's "Red-Eyes-Black Dragon" and "Mythic Dragon" increase the ATK of Yugi and Kaiba's "Dragon Master Knight".
- In episode 50, this card appears in a flashback Téa Gardner has when she notes that Yugi and Yami Yugi are the outer and inner parts of Yugi's heart.
- In episode 151, this card appeared in a flashback explained by Mai. Mai uses this card during his Duel against Maximillion Pegasus. This card was equipped onto "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" and that gave the latter all of this card's effects. Mai then activates"Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation" to destroy "Thousand-Eyes Restrict" and inflict its ATK as damage to Pegasus, winning her the Duel.
- In episode 153, Mai uses this card during her Duel against Joey Wheeler. She Tribute Summons this card by Tributing two "Copy Tokens with the form and stats of "Harpie Lady". This card then gains 500 ATK due to the "The Seal of Orichalcos". Since there are three "Harpie Ladies" on the field, this card gains 900 ATK. This card then attacks "The Fiend Megacyber", but Joey activates "Compensation Mediation" to force Mai to set the latter and two Spell/Trap Cards in her Graveyard in her Spell and Trap Card Zone. Joey then selects a card and it is revealed to be "Compensation Mediation". This ends the Battle Phase, but also allows Mai to place the two Spell/Trap Cards he used for the effect of "Compensation Mediation" on top of her Deck. On Mai's next turn, this card attacks and destroys "The Fiend Megacyber". In the next episode, Joey's "The Fiend Megacyber" (equipped with "Time Magic Hammer" after being revived via "Monster Reborn") attacks this card, but Mai activates "Harpie Lady Sparrow Formation" to negate the attack (as she didn't know the effects of "Time Magic Hammer" at this point, so she chose to play safe). Joey then activates the effect of "Time Magic Hammer". Once Mai starts her turn, this card and the two remaining "Harpie Lady" tokens are banished. On Mai's next turn, this card is Special Summoned back to the field. This card then attacks Joey's "The Fiend Megacyber", but Joey activates "Skull Dice" to roll a die and divide this card's ATK by the result. Joey gets a two, so the ATK of this card is halved. "The Fiend Megacyber" then destroys this card.
- In episode 196, this card is shown within Leon von Schroeder's backstory flashback when he is shown watching Yugi's Duels on television.
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2013 Special: Mai vs. Yugi, Mai Special Summons this card on her first turn with the effect of "Harpie Channeler" after discarding "Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon". It gains 300 ATK/DEF due to the presence of "Harpie Channeler". The next turn, it is targeted by Yugi's "Thousand Knives", although Mai switches the target to Yugi's "Dark Magician Girl" with "Fairy's Hand Mirror". The following turn, "Harpie's Pet Dragon" attacks Yugi's "Dark Magician", although the attack fails due to Yugi's "Magical Hats". The turn after, this card is destroyed by battle by Yugi's "Magician of Black Chaos". Later, Mai Special Summons this card from the Graveyard by the effect of Yugi's "The Shallow Grave", and "Harpie's Pet Dragon" gains 1200 ATK/DEF due to the presence of her "Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon", "Harpie Queen", "Harpie Channeler", and "Cyber Harpie Lady". The same turn, it is destroyed by Yugi's "Obelisk the Tormentor".
- Mai Valentine uses this card in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul, Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour, Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2004 and Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008.