- In episode 91, this card can be seen in Mai Valentine's hand during her Duel against Yami Marik. In the next episode, Mai sets this card and intends to activate it when Marik awakened "The Winged Dragon of Ra" or attacked with "Holding Arms". Marik then summons "Holding Legs" and activates the effect of "Holding Legs" to return this card to Mai's hand.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback that Mai has when she notes to herself she didn't see the ancient text on "The Winged Dragon of Ra" when it was in her hand.
- In episode 112, the Big Five use this card during their Tag Duel against Yami Yugi and Joey Wheeler. Leichter activates this card so that Yugi and Joey could not use a powerful monster to attack and destroy his "Injection Fairy Lily". After Joey Tribute Summons "Jinzo", the latter's effect destroys this card.
- In episode 153, this card appears in a flashback Mai has when she remembers being attacked by Ra, losing to Yami Marik, and being forced to live a never-ending nightmare where her friends ignore her pleas for help while walking away from her.
- In episode 189, Rebecca Hawkins uses this card during her Duel against Vivian Wong. When "Kung Fu Nyan Nyan" attacks "Fire Princess", Rebecca activates this card to mullify the attack. Later Vivian activates "Mystical Space Typhoon" to destroy this card, but Rebecca activates "Imperial Order" to negate the effect of "Mystical Space Typhoon". On Vivian's next turn, she activates the effect of "Dragon Lady" to destroy this card. Vivian then activates "Mystic Eruption" to inflict 1000 damage to Rebecca.
- This card is also seen in Yugi's explanation on how chaining works. Because "Scapegoat" was activated after "Imperial Order" was activated, Yugi's friends were confused on why "Scapegoat" wasn't destroyed when it was activated, so Yugi explained on what happened.
- In episode 192, Rebecca sets this card during her Duel against Leon von Schroeder, but she doesn't activate it. She intended to activate it when Leon attacks with a powerful monster. After Leon Normal Summons "Glife the Phantom Bird", he activates its effect to destroy this card.
- In episode 90, Mathmatica uses this card during his Duel against Damon. Aside from being on the field, it didn't play any actual part in the duel aside from preventing both players from attacking with monsters that are Level 4 or higher.
- In episode 26, three copies of this card appear on Striker Crossit's soccer ball made of Duel Monster Cards.
- In episode 27, three copies of this card appear on Striker's soccer ball.
- Syrus Truesdale, Bastion Misawa, Sadie, Deloge, Corey, Inoso and Sanzyudai Yuki use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.