In the original Japanese, this card's attack name is Assassin Blade. In the dub, this card's attack name is Stealth Slice Strike.
- In episode 27, Gravekeeper's Chief uses this card during his duel against Jaden Yuki. He summons this card in Attack Position. The Chief then Flip Summons "Gravekeeper's Curse" and activates "Necrovalley", which increases the ATK and DEF of this card and "Gravekeeper's Curse" by 500. This card then attacks "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman". The Chief then activates this card's effect to switch "Flame Wingman" to Defense Position. This card then destroys "Flame Wingman". In the next episode, this card attacks "Winged Kuriboh", but Jaden activates "Transcendent Wings" in response, however the Chief discards "Gravekeeper's Watcher" in order to negate the effect of "Transcendent Wings" and destroy it. This card then destroys "Winged Kuriboh". Due to the effect of "Winged Kuriboh", Jaden takes no further Battle Damage this turn. Later the Chief uses this card to attack "Dark Catapulter". The chief then activates this card's effect to switch "Dark Catapulter" into Attack Position. Jaden then activates "Emergency Provisions" to send his "Mirage of Nightmare" and his set "Fusion Sage" to the Graveyard and gain 2000 Life Points. This card then destroys "Dark Catapulter". This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appeared in a flashback Jaden has when he reminds the Chief on him using "Royal Tribute" to force Jaden to discard all monsters in his hand.
- In episode 29, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Jaden has when he remembers his previous experiences with actual Shadow Games.
- In episode 62, this card appears in one of the many flashback bubbles Jaden sees in as he travels into Neo Space.
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2015 Special: Pegasus vs. Marik, Marik Ishtar Normal Summons this card. Its ATK and DEF are increased by 500 to 2000/2000 by the effect of Marik's "Necrovalley". The same turn, this card attacks Maximillion Pegasus' "Toon Masked Sorcerer". Marik attempts to activate this card's effect to target Pegasus' "Toon Cyber Dragon" to switch it to Defense Position but cannot due to the effect of Pegasus' "Toon Kingdom". Pegasus also uses the effect of "Toon Kingdom" to prevent this card from destroying "Masked Sorcerer". On Marik's next turn, after Marik destroyed Pegasus' "Toon Kingdom" with the effect of "Gravekeeper's Descendant", this card attacks "Toon Cyber Dragon". This card's effect then switches "Cyber Dragon" to Defense Position, allowing this card to destroy it by battle. The next turn, this card is destroyed by Pegasus' "Raigeki", which Pegasus had taken from Marik's Graveyard with the effect of "Mimicat". This card's destruction fuels Marik's rage, catalyzing his transformation into Yami Marik.