- Yugi Muto plays this card against Atem in the final duel of the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime. During the Ceremonial Battle, he removed "Monster Reborn" from his Deck with this card's effect, but nobody not even Atem knew that yet at the timing. When it looked like Atem was going to win the duel by having "Slifer the Sky Dragon" attack "Silent Magician LV0", Yugi revealed the card he removed with this card's effect was "Monster Reborn" allowing him to negate Atem's "Monster Reborn" when Atem used it to revive "Slifer the Sky Dragon".
- During that Duel, the card had this effect: "Select 1 card from your Deck and remove it from play face-down. If your opponent activates a card of the same name as the one that is removed from play, you may show him/her the removed card to negate the effect of that card, and destroy it."
- In the anime, the card that is chosen for this card's effect is shown being placed into the box shown in this card's artwork and then the lid is then sealed shut. When the opponent plays the same card that was removed from play by this card, the box glows, lowers down, and then opens up, revealing the removed card.
- Fudagawa, Gunnie, Helio, Hild, Houten, Hung Soo, Jean, Salida Noula and Tail use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
- Corse has this card in his deck in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia.