This card's attack name is Rock Crush Sword
- In episode 7, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Mako Tsunami. He Normal Summons this card in Defense Position and although Mako shrunk the land area to 5%, this card still got the Field Power Bonus. On Yugi's next turn, he switches this card to Attack Positon and uses it to attack his own "Full Moon". This caused the tides to recede away and beach Mako's sea monsters. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 23, Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Seto Kaiba. He Normal Summons this card in Defense Position. "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 33, this card appears when Yami Yugi explains to Joey Wheeler that Duel Monsters is about the balance between Monster, Spell and Trap Cards.
- In episode 35, Yugi sets this card during his duel against Maximillion Pegasus. In the next episode, "Manga Ryu-Ran" attacks and destroys this card.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in Yugi's thoughts when he notes it will take all the wisdom his grandfather taught him and all the power in his cards to defeat Pegasus.
- In episode 42, this card appears in a flashback explained by Solomon Muto when he explains how he and Arthur Hawkins met and what they were doing in Egypt. After seeing some hieroglyphic pictures, Arthur takes out his Deck. This card is shown at the bottom of Arthur's Deck when he shows it. Solomon looks at this card before Arthur reveals the pictures through a lantern. Solomon notices that this card looks like the hieroglyphic picture of one of the monsters that was used back in Ancient Egypt.
- In episode 50, Yugi Muto uses this card during his Duel against Bandit Keith while the latter was possessed by Marik Ishtar. He sets this card in Defense Position. "Machine King" then attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 53, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against against Johnny Steps. He Normal Summons this card in Defense Position. "Musician King" (whose ATK was 2050 due to it being equipped with "Metalmorph") then attacks this card. Due to the effect of "Metalmorph", "Musician King" gains ATK equal to half this card's ATK during damage calculation only. "Musician King" then destroys this card.
- In episode 57, this card is shown in Seeker's hand during his Duel against Yami Yugi.
- Two copies of this card are also seen in Seeker's Deck when Yugi searches it to take "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" out.
- In episode 85, two copies of this card can be seen when Yugi is rebuilding his Deck.
- In episode 99, this card appears when Yami Yugi was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Gansley.
- In episode 106, this card can be seen when Duke Devlin, Tristan Taylor, and Serenity Wheeler were building their Virtual World Decks for their Duel against Nezbitt.
- In episode 108, this card can be seen when Seto Kaiba was building his Virtual World Deck for his Duel against Leichter.
- In episode 114, Noah Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Seto. He sends this card from his Deck to the Graveyard via the effect of Seto's "Vampire Lord". In the next episode, this card and the other monsters in the Graveyard were shown being absorbed into "Shinato's Ark" (Noah's Deck Master). Noah then activates the Deck Master Ability of "Shinato's Ark" to Special Summons this card and "Giant Rex" in Defense Position. Kaiba wanted this to happen as he then activates "Dragon's Rage" to grant both his monsters the ability to inflict Piercing Damage this turn. "Different Dimension Dragon" then attacks and destroys "Giant Rex". The former then inflicts Piercing Damage to Noah. Kaiba then tries to use "Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon" to attack this card, but Noah uses Mokuba as a shield and states he will make Mokuba take the attack's blast if Kaiba attacks. In the following episode, Kaiba chooses not to attack and ends his turn. Noah then activates the Deck Master Ability of "Shinato's Ark" to banish all the monsters in the ark and increase his Life Points by 500 for each monster banished this way. Since twelve monsters were banished this way, Noah gains 6000 Life Points. Noah then activates "Dark Hole" to destroy all monsters on the field (with the exception of "Different Dimension Dragon" due to its own effect). All the destroyed monsters were then stored into "Shinato's Ark". Later Noah activates the Deck Master Ability of "Shinato's Ark" to banish all the monsters in the ark and increase his Life Points by 500 for each monster banished this way. Since five monsters were banished this way, Noah gains 2500 Life Points.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 148, this card is seen in Rex Raptor's fantasy when he thinks the reason why Maximillion Pegasus invited Yugi Muto and his friends was because he wanted to give them rare cards just for them.
- In episode 163, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Yugi Muto. He Normal Summons this card in Defense Position in order to build up his defenses against Yugi's powerful monsters until he could find a way to turn the duel around in his favor. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 198, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Leon von Schroeder. He sends this card, "Old Vindictive Magician", "Kuriboh", "Big Shield Gardna", and "Curse of Dragon" to the Graveyard in order to activate the effect of "Royal Straight Slasher".
Dawn of the Duel
- In episode 23, this card and "Cyber-Tech Alligator" were shown being played by an opponent Belowski faced in a flashback.
- In episode 77, during Jaden Yuki's Duel against T-Bone, this card can be seen when T-Bone searches his Deck via the effect of "Dormant Volcano".
- In episode 142, during Skull Knight's Duel against Axel Brodie, Skull Knight picks up this card from his Deck and sends it to the Graveyard via the Flip Effect of "Magical Merchant".
- This card appears in the first Japanese closing song, "Borderline Battle".
- In episode 8, this card appears in Henrietta's explanation of the LID curriculum and how they want to add Pendulum Summoning to their curriculum.
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Yugi discards this card in his duel against Yami Bakura with the effect of "Card Destruction".