- In episode 108, Seto Kaiba uses two copies of this card during his Duel against Leichter. After Kaiba Normal Summons this card, he switches "Spear Dragon" to Attack Position and uses it to attack Leichter's set monster, but Leichter activates "Mask of Perplexity" to redirect the attack to this card, destroying it instead. Kaiba then tried to activate "Crush Card" in response, but Leichter used the Deck Master Ability of "Jinzo" to negate Kaiba's Trap Card and destroy it. This card's effect then activates, inflicting 500 damage to Leichter and Special Summoning another copy of this card. The second copy is later destroyed by the Flip Effect of Leichter's "Cyber Jar".
- In episode 114, Seto uses two copies of this card during his Duel against Noah Kaiba. He summons this card on the first turn of the Duel. Kaiba intended for Noah to destroy this card, so that he could activate his set "Crush Card Virus" in response, but Noah activates the effect of "Chiron the Mage" to destroy "Crush Card Virus" before Kaiba could activate it. "Chiron the Mage" then attacks and destroys this card. This card's effect then activates, inflicting 500 damage to Noah and Special Summoning another copy of this card to the field. Kaiba then Tributes the second copy in order to Tribute Summon "Vampire Lord". In the next episode, the two copies of this card and the other monsters in the Graveyard were shown being absorbed into "Shinato's Ark" (Noah's Deck Master). In the following episode, Noah activates the Deck Master Ability of "Shinato's Ark" to banish all the monsters in the ark and increase his Life Points by 500 for each monster banished this way. Since twelve monsters were banished this way, Noah gains 6000 Life Points.
- In episode 155, Yubel uses this card during her duel against Jaden Yuki. After Yubel activates "Chain Material" to allow her to banish monsters in her field, hand, Deck, and Graveyard and use those monsters as Fusion Material Monsters when she performs a Fusion Summon this turn, she chooses twelve monsters (which were this card, "Grave Squirmer", "Chaos Core", "Phantom of Chaos", "Dark Summoning Beast", "Infernal Incinerator", "Maju Garzett", "Lava Golem", "Infernal Flame Emperor", "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms", "Gate Guardian", and "Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare") each with a consecutive Level from 1 to 12 from her field and hand as Fusion Material Monsters for "Super Fusion God". Yubel then activates this card to banish her twelve selected monsters from her Deck and field in order to Fusion Summon "Super Fusion God" (whose Summoning would unite the twelve dimensions into one), but Jaden activates "Spiritual Fusion" and selects to use "Super Polymerization" to fuse his soul with Yubel's. By doing this, Jaden frees Yubel from the Light's influence and unites her with the Supreme King forever.
- In episode 20, Number 96's holder uses three copies of this card during his Duel against Yuma Tsukumo. He overlays the three copies in order to Xyz Summon "Number 96: Dark Mist".
- In episode 27, this card appears on Striker's soccer ball.