- This card's attack name is Iron Slash in the original Japanese and Metal Forearm Thrust in the English dub.
- In episode 64, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Weevil Underwood. He summons this card in Attack Position. Due to this card's effect, Weevil's "Reckless Parasite" was unable to change its type. This card then attacks and destroys an "Insect Monster Token". This decreases the ATK of Weevil's "Insect Queen" by 200. Later "Insect Queen" attacks this card, but Joey activates "Graverobber" to activate Weevil's "Eradicating Aerosol", destroying "Insect Queen". This card then attacks and destroys another "Insect Monster Token", winning Joey the duel.
- In episode 86, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Odion. He summons this card on the first turn of the Duel. After Joey summons "Tiny Guardian" and "Hayabusa KNight", he activates "Giant Trunade" to return all Spell/Traps on the field to their owners' hands, but Odion activates "Judgment of Anubis" to negate "Giant Trunade" and destroy it. The second effect of "Judgment of Anubis" then activates, destroying all of Joey's monsters and inflicting half their total ATK as damage to him.
- This card also appears in Joey's thoughts when he formulates a winning strategy.
- In episode 104, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Johnson. He summons this card to the field in Attack Position. Joey then uses the Deck Master Ability of "Flame Swordsman" to decrease its ATK by 500 and increase this card's ATK by the same amount. This card then attacks and destroys Johnson's "Hysteric Fairy". On Joey's next turn, this card attacks directly after "Little-Winguard" attacks and destroys Johnson's set "Skelengel". On Joey's next turn, he uses this card to attack Johnson's "Mystical Elf", but Johnson pay 1000 Life Points in order to activate the Deck Master ability "Judge Man", destroying all of Joey's monsters and inflicting 500 damage to Joey for each monster destroyed way. Since three monsters were destroyed this way, Joey takes 1500 damage.
- In episode 120, Yugi and his friends get caught by a "Lizard Soldier" summoned by Gozaburo Kaiba who was trying to stop Yugi and his friends from escaping the virtual world. Yugi and Joey then summon "Berfomet" and this card respectively to defeat it.
- In episode 123, Joey uses this card during the four-way Battle Royale between himself, Yami Yugi, Yami Marik, and Seto Kaiba. He summons this card in Attack Position. This card then attacks Kaiba directly. In the next episode, Marik summons "Dark Jeroid" and uses its effect to decrease this card's ATK by 800. "Dark Jeroid" then attacks this card, but Joey activates "Skull Dice" to roll a die and divide the ATK of "Dark Jeroid" by the result. Joey gets a two, so the ATK of "Dark Jeroid" is halved. However Kaiba activates "Shrink" to halve this card's ATK. "Dark Jeroid" then destroys this card.
- In episode 128, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Yami Marik. He summons this card in Attack Position. Marik panics because he thought Joey would be killed from the intense attack thrown by "The Winged Dragon of Ra", but he was wrong. He knows if Joey succeeds in attacking, he will lose both the Duel and his Egyptian God Card. Joey orders this card to attack directly and win the duel, but succumbs to the pressure of the Shadow Game and falls unconscious before he could complete his move as he was seriously injured. As such, Marik won by default.
- In episode 134, this card appears in a flashback that Serenity has when she explains to Joey how he lost to Yami Marik right when he was about to make the winning move.
- In episode 135, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Kaiba. After Joey summons this card, he uses this card to attack Kaiba's "Ryu-Kishin Powered", but Kaiba activates "Shrink" to halve the ATK of "Ryu-Kishin Powered". This card then destroys "Ryu-Kishin Powered", but this allows Kaiba to activate "Crush Card Virus", destroying this card and all monsters in Joey's hand and Deck that have at least 1500 ATK.
- In episode 136, this card appears in a flashback that Yugi has when he notes to Yami Yugi that Joey could have won the tournament if Yami Marik's Shadow Game did not make him pass out of exhaustion.
- In episode 143, this card appeared in a flashback Yugi had when he remembered Joey being attacked by "The Winged Dragon of Ra" during his Duel with Yami Marik and Joey falling unconscious before he could deal the final blow to Marik.
- In episode 162, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Rex Raptor. He summons this card in Attack Position. After Joey activates "Pot of Greed", he activates "Release Restraint" to Tribute this card and Special Summon "Gearfried the Swordmaster".
- In episode 173, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Mai Valentine. He activates "Dark Dragon Ritual" to Tribute this card and Ritual Summon "Knight of Dark Dragon".
- In episode 183, Joey uses this card in the battle against The Great Leviathan. After the three chosen Duelists each summon out three monsters, they all use their monsters to attack the Great Leviathan. Despite the chosen Duelists' monsters being joined by other Duel Spirits, the Great Leviathan suffers no visible damage from the attacks. The Great Leviathan then attacks, destroying all of the monsters the chosen Duelists summoned, including the three Legendary Knights.
- In episode 191, Joey uses this card during his Duel against Zigfried von Schroeder. Zigfried uses the effect of "Goddess Skuld's Oracle" to look at Joey's three cards. He then tells Joey to place this card on top of his Deck. Zigfried then activates the effect of "Goddess Verdande's Guidance" and declares that Joey's top card is a monster. Since Zigfried was correct, Joey was forced to Special Summon this card in face-down Defense Position. Zigfried then activates the effect of "Goddess Urd's Verdict" to declare that Joey's set monster is this card. Since Zigfried was correct, this card was banished.
- In episode 218, Yugi and his friends encounter henchmen of Zorc Necrophades after they find the tablet that has Yami Yugi's real name. Joey summons this card and "Flame Swordsman" use them to attack the henchmen. After a while, Yugi says there is no time to fight as they must find Yami Yugi. With all their concentration, Yugi and his friends escape the henchmen and head towards where Yami Yugi is.
- In episode 7, this card was shown in a flashback Syrus Truesdale had when he remembers Zane Truesdale scolding him on trying to use "Power Bond" recklessly. In the flashback, this card was shown being used by Gorisuke in his duel against Syrus. Aside from being on the field, this card played no actual part in the Duel until it got called off by Zane.
Yu-Gi-Oh! the Movie: Pyramid of Light
- Joey is shown dropping this card after he gets attacked directly by an unknown man's "Injection Fairy Lily".
- Joey uses this card during his duel against an unknown kid. "Maju Garzett" (which had 3000 ATK due to its own effect) then attacks and destroys this card.
- Joey summons this card and "Gilford the Lightning" when Anubis becomes a gigantic monster due to the jewel piece from the Pyramid of Light. Both of Joey's monsters attacked Anubis, but did not damage to him. Anubis then destroys both of Joey's monsters.