- In episode 56, Seeker uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He summons this card in Defense Position. In the next episode, "Summoned Skull" attacks and destroys this card.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card is shown on Kaiba's monitor while he and his workers were observing the Duel between Yami Yugi and Seeker.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, two copies of this card can be seen in Seeker's Deck when Yugi looks through it and takes "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" out of the Deck.
- In episode 1, Duel Academy examiner uses this card during an Entrance Exam Duel against Bastion Misawa. Aside from being on the field, this card played no actual part in the Duel.
- This card is also shown being used by an unknown person when we see a montage of people trying to pass the Entrance Exams by Dueling examiners.
- In episode 12, this card appears in a flashback Jaden has when he tells Bastion he was strong enough to be in his own league back at the entrance exams.
- In episode 82, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Bastion has when he wonders why the Society of Light didn't challenge him despite him being a strong Duelist.
- In episode 157, this card can be seen on the table of Ms. Dorothy's card shop as part of a group of cards that were thought to be defective by their owners (they were actually infected with darkness).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.