- In episode 37, Yuma uses this card's effect to hold off Nistro's "Blade Bounzer" from destroying it. In the next episode, it is one of the monsters that Yuma overlays for the Xyz Summon of "Number 39: Utopia".
- In episode 48, Yuma Special Summons this card via its own effect to block the direct attack from Trey's "Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech". Though it was destroyed in the process, it kept Yuma from losing the Duel.
- In episode 111 Yuma Summons this card during his Duel with "Number 96". He Summons it via its effect to block a direct attack from "Number C69: Heraldry Crest of Horror". Yuma activates its other effect, preventing its destruction in battle by discarding a card ("Bacon Saver"). "Bacon Saver" would later be banished via its effect to protect this card. "Number C92: Heart-eartH Chaos Dragon" later destroys this card after it had been weakened earlier by the effects of "Number C96: Dark Storm".
- In episode 129 Yuma would Summon this card via its effects to block Alito's direct attack using "Number C105: Battlin' Boxer Comet Cestus". When "Comet Cestus" attacks this card, Yuma activates its other effect, discarding one card ("Dimensional U-Turn") to prevent its destruction in battle. Later, Yuma uses this card with "Tasuke Knight" as Xyz Material for the Xyz Summon of "Heroic Champion - Excalibur".
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2014 Special: Astral vs. Yugi, Astral Special Summons this card via its own effect in response to Yugi's "Dark Magician's" direct attack. A replay occurs and "Dark Magician" attacks this card. Astral activates this card's effect, discarding "Gagaga Girl" to prevent this card from being destroyed by battle. The next turn, Astral uses this card with "Gogogo Golem" as Xyz Material for the Xyz Summon of "Number 39: Utopia". Later, this card is sent to the Graveyard when "Utopia" is destroyed by the effect of Yugi's "Dark Magician Knight".