- When Grady Dark Synchro Summoned this, he chanted, "When dark overlaps with dark, the doors of the underworld will open to a world without light! Dark Synchro! Show yourself, 'Freezing Fitzgerald'".
- In the Japanese anime, this card's attack name is "Blizzard Strike".
- In episode 27, Grady uses this card during his Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo while the former was a Shadow Drone. He Dark Synchro Summons this card by Dark Tuning "Blizzard Lizard" with "Dark Tuner Catastrogue". In the next episode, Grady activates the effect of "Dark Tuner Catastrogue" to destroy "Junk Warrior" since he used it for a Dark Synchro Summon. This card then attacks directly. Yusei attempts to activate "Descending Lost Star" in response, but he could not due to this card's first effect forbidding him from doing so. The direct attack continues. Later "Turret Warrior" (whose ATK was 3500 due to it gaining the ATK of "Junk Warrior") attacks and destroys this card. Grady then activates this card's second effect to revive it in Defense Position. At the end of the Battle Phase, this card's last effect destroys "Turret Warrior". On Grady's next turn, he switches this card to Attack Position and equips it with "Drain Strike". This card then attacks "Sonic Chick". The latter was not destroyed due to its own effect, but this card then inflicts halved piercing damage to Yusei. "Drain Strike" then increases Grady's Life Points equal to the damage Yusei took. On the last turn of the Duel, "Nitro Warrior" attacks this card. Yusei then activates the first effect of "Nitro Warrior" to increase its ATK by 1000 during damage calculation only. "Nitro Warrior" then destroys this card. "Junk Barrage" then inflicts damage to Grady equal to half this card's ATK. Grady then activates this card's second effect to revive it in Defense Position. Yusei then activates the second effect of "Nitro Warrior" to switch this card to Attack Position and let "Nitro Warrior" attack it. "Nitro Warrior" then attacks and destroys this card. "Junk Barrage" then inflicts damage to Grady equal to half this card's ATK, winning Yusei the Duel.
- In the English dub of episode 27, the ATK and DEF are listed as 3000 and ?000 respectively. Both of these numbers are incorrect, as this card's ATK and DEF is 2500.
- In episode 29, this card is shown in a flashback Carly Carmine has when she recognizes the mark on Trudge's arm as the same one Grady had when he was a Shadow Drone.
- In episode 32, this card appears in a flashback Yusei has when he tells Crow Hogan that in any Shadow Duel that involves the Dark Signers, the players risks his/her life. Yusei then explains When a Dark Signer is Dueled against, the battle takes away a person's life and the player's soul is put at risk.
- In episode 34, this card is shown in a flashback Yusei has when he sees Kalin summon "Dark Tuner Nightmare Hand" and realizes that Kalin is aiming for a Dark Synchro Summon.