- In episode 68, Joey Wheeler plays this card against Mako Tsunami in an attempt to stop the attack of "Amphibian Beast" against "Alligator's Sword". Mako activates "Umi", which raises the water level so high that "Alligator's Sword" cannot hide within it, forcing it to come out for air.
- In episode 86, Joey plays this card against Odion Ishtar. Joey had attacked with "Rocket Warrior" and Odion activated "Eye of Wdjat" to redirect the attack to "Alligator's Sword". This card protected it, rendering the attack useless.
- In episode 111, this card can be seen in Joey's hand as he duels The Big Five alongside Yami Yugi. It is discarded due to "Card Destruction".
- In the manga and Japanese anime, this was a Magic Card.
- In episode 43, Pierre the Gambler plays this card against Alexis Rhodes. He combines it with "Second Coin Toss" to consistently stop the attacks of her monsters. It was first used on "Cyber Tutu"'s direct attack on him. He did the coin toss, but called it wrong. However he uses "Second Coin Toss" to redo the coin toss and this time he succeeds. As a result "Cyber Tutu"'s ATK was reduced to 0 for the Battle Phase only and Pierre took no damage from the direct attack. For Pierre's next two turns, he paid 500 Life Points to keep this card on the field. On the last turn of the duel, when Alexis attacked "Sand Gambler" with "Cyber Prima", he tries to use this card's effect without "Second Coin Toss" (due to Alexis destroying it earlier with "Cyber Prima"'s effect) to stop the attack, however in the end he calls the toss wrong and the attack continues. The successful attack then caused Pierre to lose the duel.