- Jaden Yuki first used this card during his duel against Professor Lyman Banner, who was then known as Amnael, the seventh and final Shadow Rider. It was summoned via "Miracle Fusion". Upon being summoned, this card's effect activated, returning all removed from play monsters back to their owners' Decks. This in turn reduces the ATK of Amnael's Helios Trice Megistus to 0. Electrum then attacks and destroys Helios Trice Megistus, winning Jaden the duel.
- He next uses it against Kagemaru. It is summoned via "Miracle Fusion". Since he had used Sabatiel - The Philosopher's Stone three times, Jaden can use this card's final effect, equipping itself to this card and multiplying this card's ATK by the number of monsters Kagemaru controls. Since Kagemaru controls five monsters, this card's ATK increase to 14500. Jaden then has this card attack and destroy "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms", winning Jaden the duel.
- Jaden later on uses it against Howard X Miller in the second season. It is summoned via "Miracle Fusion". This card's effect then activated, returning all removed from play monsters back to their owners' Decks. Jaden then summoned "Elemental HERO Sparkman" and then he has this card attack "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss" with "Super Guard" preventing "Glow Moss"'s destruction. X then activates "Recycle Barrier" to prevent any Battle Damage from being inflicted him this turn. "Glow Moss"'s effect then activated, forcing X to send the top two cards of his Deck to the Graveyard. After "Sparkman" attacks, Jaden uses "De-Fusion" to defuse this card back into its separate Fusion Material parts. After those monsters attack, Jaden uses "Instant Fusion (GX)" to fuse "Avian", "Burstinatrix", "Clayman", and "Bubbleman" together to Fusion Summon back this card. This card then attacks "Glow Moss", but "Super Guard" prevents "Glow Moss"' destruction and "Recycle Barrier" prevents X from taking Battle Damage, however "Glow Moss"' effect then made X discard the last two cards in his Deck. X then loses due to Deck Out, winning Jaden the duel.
- This card is shown when Jaden looks at his Deck after defeating Howard X Miller.
- Its attack name in the Japanese version was Fusionist Magistry and in the English version it was Elemental Radiant Burst. When equipped with "Philosopher's Stone - Sabatiel", its attack name in the Japanese version was Ultimate Sword - Sabatiel.
- The Japanese name of this card may reference that Fusion is alchemy.