- In episode 57, Yami Yugi plays this card against Seeker, destroying the latter's "Swords of Revealing Light".
- In episode 146, Yami Yugi plays this card against Gurimo in an attempt to destroy "The Seal of Orichalcos". It fails, as that card is immune to destruction effects.
- In episode 159, this card is seen in Doma's card vault when Dartz allows Rex Raptor and Weevil Underwood access to it.
- In episode 35, Slade Princeton plays this card against Chazz Princeton, destroying the latter's "The Dark Door".
- In the same episode, this card can be seen in the briefcase full of cards that Slade shows to Chazz.
- In episode 98, The D plays this card against Aster Phoenix, destroying the latter's "Clock Tower Prison". However, Aster activates his face-down "Eternal Dread", adding two Clock Counters to "Clock Tower Prison" before it was destroyed. Since "Clock Tower Prison" had four Clock Counters when it was destroyed, Aster was permitted to Special Summon "Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster".
- In episode 10, Yusei Fudo Sets this card during his Ground Duel against Mr. Armstrong, but he doesn't activate it. Right after he sets this card, Mr. Armstrong activates "Psychic Cyclone" and "guesses" this card is a Trap Card(he knew this thanks to his security cameras spying on Yusei's hand and his guards feeding him the information) before "Psychic Cyclone" destroys this card. Since Armstrong was correct, "Psychic Cyclone" allows Armstrong to draw one card. This card is seen again before "Blasting the Ruins" takes out the remainder of Armstrong's Life Points.
- In episode 30, a Sector Security Guard Sets this card face-down during his Turbo Duel against Crow Hogan, but it was never activated. The Guard had set this card face-down as a countermeasure should Crow set a face-down Spell/Trap card, but Crow soon destroys this card with "Delta Crow - Anti Reverse" before the Guard can have a chance to activate this card.
- In episode 43, Crow used this card in his Ground Duel against Lazar. He uses this card to destroy "Discord" in the hopes of lowering "Jester Lord's" ATK to 1000, but Lazar activates "Imperial Custom" to prevent Continuous Trap Cards other than "Imperial Custom" from being destroyed. Because of that, this card doesn't destroy "Discord".
- In episode 69, this card appears in a flashback Marco has when he tells his brother that he would prefer to leave his cards at a Duel statue than have Don Piero take them away. Don Piero is shown tossing Marco's Deck in the air and this card can be seen among the thrown cards.
- Syrus Truesdale, Bastion Misawa, Zane Truesdale, Atticus Rhodes, Kagemaru, Jasmine, Slade Princeton, Jagger Princeton, Gillian, Craig, Deron, Syun and Inoso use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.